Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: silver - hope you already got yours

Default silver - hope you already got yours

I invested in some physical silver at about $16 when i first started prepping, now it's pushing $30 and you can't get it
    I hope you guys have done the same, because it probably is about go the way of .223 ammo

the rebel alliance that imploded some of the big hedge funds last week have now turned their attention to silver, which is HUGELY manipulated.

first a bit on the heggies: (couldn't happen to more deserving class of leaches who produce not one thing of use in the real economy)

"Melvin Capital lost 53% in January, as Gabe Plotkin (a former SAC Portfolio Manager), lost over $5.3 billion in one month. In dollar terms, it means that Melvin lost over a whopping $7 billion in just one week thanks to r/wallstreetbets."

and now the next big thing (target) - silver & the BIG brokerages / market makers

I think it is game on already, I did a quick check of several places where you can buy actual physical silver and every one is totally and completely sold out of physical silver of any shape or size. Read on because this is part of the strategy.

Just like the rebel alliance discovered that there were more shares sold short (not possible if the regulators were on the job),so they rightly surmised that these stocks (GameStop, AMC,etc) were ripe for a short squeeze and they pulled it off.

Now having tested their strategy, organization, and communications on a small thinly traded stock for practice crushing Melvin Capital (and others), they now have in their sights the death star - J.P. Morgan.

gonna be fun to watch

this guy seems to be one of the leaders of the rebel alliance silver caper:

Silver Bullion Market is one of the most manipulated on earth. Any short squeeze in silver paper shorts would be EPIC. We know billion banks are manipulating gold and silver to cover real inflation.

Both the industrial case and monetary case, debt printing has never been more favorable for the No. 1 inflation hedge Silver.

Inflation adjusted Silver should be at 1000$ instead of 25$.

Why not squeeze $SLV to real physical price.

Think about the Gainz. If you don't care about the gains, think about the banks like JP MORGAN you'd be destroying along the way.

Edit 1: ALL IN ON $AG. LETS GET THE MINERS.

Edit: $AG UP 40% PM.
    and another lays out the strategy

The silver futures market has oscillated between having roughly 100-1 and 500-1 ratio of paper traded silver to physical silver, but lets call it 250-1 for now. This means that for every 250 ounces in open interest in the futures market, only 1 actually gets delivered. Most traders would rather settle with cash rather than take delivery of thousands of ounces of silver and have to figure out to store and transport it in the future.

The people naked shorting silver via the futures markets are a couple of large banks and making them pay dearly for their over leveraged naked shorts would be incredible. It's not Melvin capital on the other side of this trade, its JP Morgan. Time to get some payback for the bailouts and manipulation they've done for decades (look up silver manipulation fines that JPM has paid over the years).

The way the squeeze could occur is by forcing a much higher percentage of the futures contracts to actually deliver physical silver. There is very little silver in the COMEX vaults or available to actually be use to deliver, and if they have to start buying en masse on the open market they will drive the price massively higher. There is no way to magically create more physical silver in the world that is ready to be delivered. With a stock you can eventually just issue more shares if the price rises too much, but this simply isn't the case here. The futures market is kind of the wild west of the financial world. Real commodities are being traded, and if you are short, you literally have to deliver thousands of ounces of silver per contract if the holder on the other side demands it. If you remember oil going negative back in May, that was possible because futures are allowed to trade to their true value. They aren't halted and that's what will make this so fun when the true squeeze happens.
    here's what the silver dealers think - title of this article is "Everyone is Afraid Ahead of the Open" (Monday 2/1/21)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/re...squeeze-silver

Good time to be a werewolf...
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I'm looking at getting in on the GME thing. May be late to the game, but might can still profit a little. Now trying to keep up with where they go next, I've been looking at the silver as well. This looks like fun.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'm going to watch the silver market closely in the coming days, and the market opens in a few hours.
    Depending on what happens I just might sell half of what I have

Depending on what happens I just might sell half of what I have
    same here, but if it goes to $100, i am selling it all

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    same here, but if it goes to $100, i am selling it all
    And it dang sure might.

AAAAANNNNDDDD the gates are open.
    At the time of this post silver is up $2.11

Iím holding on to my silver. Actually, Iím seriously considering picking up a few more junk silver coins online tonight. All of this has to end in one of only 2 scenarios.

1. The system crashes due to the fraud being exposed and more average people joining the rebel alliance to take advantage of what is going on. Or.....

2. The government steps in to put a stop to the little guy doing exactly what hedge fund companies have been doing for years.

Iím sitting back and watching closely, but not as an opportunity to sell but rather to see which one of the above is going to happen. If a crash happens, any amount that I could make now would be dwarfed by the need for precious metals for when the recovery starts to take place. If the real price of silver goes up to $1k an ounce, if the market completely crashes then that will only make precious metals go up even more. Who knows, in a year or two I could pay off my house with a pocket full of pre-1965 junk silver!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Same here Cav. I bought silver for hard times. Never was an investment. More like insurance if you will.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I'm on quarantine for another five or so days...and have not been able to go out and purchase PM's.

I carry in my levi coin pocket three real American silver dollars....90% silver each and also a pure Canadian Maple leaf.

In the left hand pock are another three 90% American Silver Dollars.

Silver is anti bacterial/anti viral....and I don't think anyone wants Americans to know this information. You even see bandges made today with silver on one side facing your wound. That ought to tell you a lot about the nature of silver.

I do not recall seeing such bandages with silver on one side of them when I was coming up.

I also make my own liquid silver..or colloidal Silver and spray my mask and throat with it daily....take a teaspoon as well.

Don't get all excited about PM's per se...because historically governments ...when things go bad...with their phony money issues they try to outlaw gold and silver and also black market trade.

Talk about educated stupidity run amok...but buckle up for this..because when things get that bad...the black market is the market which will work while the so called White Market will not have any goods or services at any price.

Buckle up people....keep your stupid filters close by....trays in the upright and stowed position.

I'll have to see what PM conditions are after I get off quarantine. I am showing no symptoms but have been exposed to two people who were positive in their tests and I have myself taken two tests negative ...back to back.

My thanks to the members for the PM update.

Question.......

If it is becoming clear that many of the Hedge funds are rigged......would many of these same people or groups rig an election...for profit ...of course...and...............

All the time manufacturing a bad guy in the news so no one notices them.???? You know....the standard bad guys...racists, homophobics..and whatever other bad guys who can be manufactured in the mind of an unthinking public.....you know...good cop/bad cop....GFW Hegel?/

Is this possible.....???

Just my non Ishmaelite mind running down rabid trails,

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-31-2021 at 06:53 PM.