Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The off grid shed(she shed)

Got a lot more work done over the last couple of days. Since changing the direction of this project, I decided to get the low voltage electrical roughed in pretty quickly. Outside temps are starting to rise so I need to get this done as soon as possible. Got wires for the main light which will be a very long LED light strip, a much shorter LED light bar to light up the work bench, got three 12 gauge wires ran for the solar panels, the conduit ran under ground and attached to the fence in the area where the panels will go, and got all of the speaker wires installed too. Yes, like almost all of my projects, there will be a car radio inside the shed and wires to 3 speakers that will all be mounted in the ceiling in order to save space.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z59AdVuylpc

Up next will be working on the interior paneling and trim work.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Sounds good Cav
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Good work
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I put up a short video this morning. Got out there before sun up and got some progress made. Used the Portable Power Center to run an LED work light and listened to music at the same time. For the most part, this video mostly just covers a couple of tips and tricks that I’ve learned over the years that help to speed things up while decreasing waste. It also gives a sneak peak at what the walls will look like with the hardy board covering the walls.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best