Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Patriot Party formed

Default New Patriot Party formed

Gonna be some changes coming to the uniparty
    Gonna be hell to pay for some folks (traitors).
    This is the filing with the Federal Election Commission dated Friday 1/22
    Only one affiliated candidate at this point - hazard a guess as whom that might be?

https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/for...767095/1489852

check out their bank - https://www.usaa.com/

Iím interested to see if this is legit or not. Cant find much information on Michael Gaul. I like the idea of a new party, hopefully itíll have the traction to make a difference.

should be labeled "Trump's Revenge Party" >>> Trump intends to make Biden's life one HUGE turd in life - the backstabbers and outrite anti-Trumpers are really in for it - there's no gloves rules involved .....

woot woot !

Hate to burst your bubbles, but between splitting the vote and election fraud, we will never have another fair and honest election. Might as well wipe our a$$es on any future ballots.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Hate to burst your bubbles, but between splitting the vote and election fraud, we will never have another fair and honest election. Might as well wipe our a$$es on any future ballots.
    I agree.... there will never be a fair and honest election in this country again.... with 2or 3 parties
    Live Free or Die

This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm not thrilled with the idea of a third party. Machiavelli warned against such dilutions as it made it easier for people who ought never be given political power to achieve it.

As to underscore this while likely Godwinning the thread, Adolph Hitler won election in such a multiparty Germany with 33% of the vote.

Reforming the idiot - - - I mean Republican party is a much better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm not thrilled with the idea of a third party. Machiavelli warned against such dilutions as it made it easier for people who ought never be given political power to achieve it.

As to underscore this while likely Godwinning the thread, Adolph Hitler won election in such a multiparty Germany with 33% of the vote.

The founding fathers warned against political parties. Their one big mistake was not putting term limits in the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post

I agree with this assessment. A third party will only split conservative votes and the Democrats will win more as a result from this. We should focus on Primaries to defeat the RINOS in the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I agree with this assessment. A third party will only split conservative votes and the Democrats will win more as a result from this. We should focus on Primaries to defeat the RINOS in the GOP.
    Again, with the demonrats in control, after having stolen a landslide election from Trump that the whole world saw, how in hell do you expect the republicans to EVER win another election, because the fraud will be 10 times worse next time, the demonrats knowing there will be no repercussions ??!! The only repukicans who will ever win another election are the deep state RINO republicans , for the simple fact they will have to keep a few of them in office to give the sheep the illusion that we still have a 2 party system.

Anyone who believes there is any use to ever cast a ballot again and expect a fair and honest election is , in my humble opinion, smoking some really good $hit.