Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a very interesting video about where we are going under Biden and Company..

Default a very interesting video about where we are going under Biden and Company..

While this whole video is interesting from an analytical point.....

I find it interesting from 22:00 minutes on....but there are interesting historical comparisons before 22:00 minutes.

Wondering how long it is going to be able to stay up on line.

https://www.hagmannreport.com/vital-...es-in-america/

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Another interesting article from the Hagman Report.......and what it portends about what is going on amongst the Ishmaelites.....

https://www.hagmannreport.com/what-d...bers-tell-you/

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    While this whole video is interesting from an analytical point.....

I find it interesting from 22:00 minutes on....but there are interesting historical comparisons before 22:00 minutes.

Wondering how long it is going to be able to stay up on line.

https://www.hagmannreport.com/vital-...es-in-america/

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Good vid OT , thanks for posting.

Very interesting video. Anna Khait has the advantage of being born in Russia and she probably heard about Soviet Russia like I did. From her parents. I heard the stories from my grandparents when I was young and they scared the hell out of me. So much so, I started to keep food, water, a few pairs of socks, and my teddy bear in a nap sack. To this day, I keep a stash of food and water and other supplies in a bag ready to go at a moments notice. We now call these Bug Out Bags.

I agree with Diana West, in that what we are seeing today is right out of the marxist playbook. I love/hate these videos. I love them, in that they succinctly point out the situation and put names to what is going on. I hate them, because knowing what is going on and knowing there is nothing anyone can do about it, yet gets my blood boiling. The only thing I can do is adjust my prep and try to stay ahead of the game.

We are prepping for a day when the shtf. I don't think it will be fire, flood, earthquake or even nuclear war. I think it will be a progression into the hell that Venezuela is experiencing. Except this time, there won't be an America to light the way out.

In Soviet Russia, there was a shortage on anything you could buy at the store. There was only one government run store called GUM (Pronounced "Goom") so people had no options to purchase needed supplies. Depending on what your rank in the hierarchy of government, you had greater or lesser access to the things you needed to get by. In any economy that is having supply side problems, the black market thrives. Barter thrives. People used this second economy to the point where it eclipsed the first economy volume by several fold. The government was never able to shut it down. The ugly side of the black market is that it created a few VERY rich people that formed the Russian Mafia. I'd rather deal with the KGB.

We are prepping, right? The black market will bleed you dry, eventually, because they trade in goods paid for in cash. Back in the day, it was USD and gold. Rubles weren't even worth as much as TP. Barter is the better option, because it trades something you produce for something someone else produces in exchange. This depends on a network. We need to get real good at networking. That skill is just as important as any homesteading skill in a SHTF situation. Figure out who your local suppliers are. Who your local farmers are. Figure out what THEY need, and you now have a system of barter that will allow you both to survive. Most importantly, find groups including family that are prepping as well. That way you can build a local economy without attracting attention.

Isolation is the worst thing that COVID 1984 did to the people. Networking is very difficult. Even having lunch with a friend is impossible now. We can't meet at church, clubs or any venue where people gathered. I am sure this is by design because the government doesn't want us to start comparing notes in an environment they can't monitor.

If we look at the typical American, everything they buy comes wrapped in plastic. They will have to wait in line for that, if it is available at all. I mail order all of my bulk purchases and they arrive via Fed-ex or USPS in cardboard boxes. How long will it be, before the mail is no longer secure and my cardboard boxes are opened? I am finding local growers that can provide that same product. Meats, grains, and beans are pretty easy to source locally. Sugar, not so much so. So, I am stocking up on sugar. It stores for ever. Toilet paper is an issue, but I have a way around that. I installed bidet toilets in the house, and even with 3 women living under this roof, a roll of TP lasts over two weeks! Composting toilets are a joke, and eventually your entire house smells like an outhouse no matter how clean you keep it. You won't smell it, but I guarantee your guests do.

Consider this: They are still rationing TP, Bleach, Handi-wipes, and paper towels. I am sure there are more things they are rationing. I just don't run up on it much. The question is how much of that stuff can you live without or work around? The list is going to get longer and that is something we all need to be prepping for. Even Salt, and pepper might be hard to get. I know how sea salt is produced, but the water it comes from is questionable near where I live. The point is, a serious look at what we use, what we take for granted, and what we can live without is needed. Ideas would be worth sharing. I know I am constantly tweaking my prep to cover these eventualities.

But, what do I know? I'm just the Crazy Uncle.
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 01-24-2021 at 06:20 AM.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧

Judge blocks Biden deportation EO

https://www.theepochtimes.com/federa...g-2021-01-26-2

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Well, in the immortal words of Nelson Muntz: "Ha-ha!!!!"

Not sure whom this fellow is but I like this series of Brighteon videos....the X 22's as well.

https://www.brighteon.com/c129820a-4...e-2a2d7898af54

Massive left "Herding" coming to America...the very opposite of liberty and freedom....the very opposite of the Constitution of the United States...opposite of Limited Government.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Found this by One America News...very good explanation of what has happened....

By that I mean we are going back to the olde Deep State ways with the left in charge....and they must move rapidly to solidify their position and make sure it does not happen again.

But this adds to the light of what happened since November 3, 2020 and also January 20, 2021.

Good explaination of the hate the left and much of the righk have for Trump and anyone associated with him...,.

This is why the vitriol and particularly after 6 January and the continued blame game....Ishmaelites run wild...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrb1plsj410

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

This one too.......,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDEDR0JXdE

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

The ugly side of the black market is that it created a few VERY rich people that formed the Russian Mafia. I'd rather deal with the KGB.
    This is a really unrealistic comment. Anyone who has had any dealings with these two knows better.

The mafia members. The low men on the pole are not very nice people. The folks who are on the Boss end can be very nice. The Boss's have a tendency to have education and some Language abilities. When I say education we are talking PHd. levels. They also tend to be Polyglots. They can be the best friend, or the most ruthless enemy. Buisness is Buisness with them.

KGB, much the same. The higher up you go the more education and Languges they speak. They are much different than the mafia. They are just as ruthless, yet they are never friends with many outsiders. If they are playing your friend, they are playing you.

My friend dated the head of the FSB's daughter. They are not KGB, yet they are the new version...