Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: robertrah

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Default robertrah

    Any of y'all know anything about this person? Got a PM from him titled "read this (urgent). I didn't open or delete it yet.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Any of y'all know anything about this person? Got a PM from him titled "read this (urgent). I didn't open or delete it yet.
    I delete all PMs I get from people I don't know.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I delete all PMs I get from people I don't know.
    Yeah, that's my policy too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,744

    Default

    I got oen as well. DELETE
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I got oen as well. DELETE
    I did.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,733

    Default

    You do know you can report a PM just like a regular post? The only PM we will see is the one you report.
    We have been getting a lot of "PM Spammers" on multiple forums lately.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

    Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    You do know you can report a PM just like a regular post? The only PM we will see is the one you report.
    We have been getting a lot of "PM Spammers" on multiple forums lately.
    Yeah...I know....I get them on my cell phone.....aggravating

    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    2,444

    Default

    I got one and I opened it they want you to buy silver. scam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •