Thread: Any of you picking up on England???

Default Any of you picking up on England???

I am hearing that the lockdown in the UK is slated to go on through summer....any of you picking up on this.

I so state because the tendency seems to be to have us become subjects just like the UK/England and the Continent.

Meaning we need to be following suit as is being done in the UK/England an on the Continent....subjects with privileges not Americans with Rights from God...,

We are to be a xerox copy of what is happening in the UK...,..

I have been thinking and saying to the effect that once government gets this kind of "Herding " power ...they do not historically want to give it up.

Ishmaelites run wild..

Hence asking if others are picking up on this as well???

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I'm betting those Englishters are wishing now they hadn't given up their guns.

I don't get it . Does the British government think the vaccines don't work? Having seen videos of their parliamentary sessions, I think that the Brits are far more messed up than we are.

And Bambam, I'm more convinced now than ever that I AM NEVER SURRENDERING MY GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I don't get it . Does the British government think the vaccines don't work? Having seen videos of their parliamentary sessions, I think that the Brits are far more messed up than we are.

And Bambam, I'm more convinced now than ever that I AM NEVER SURRENDERING MY GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Truth is Tommy, the vaccines don't work, and the tests don't work either. WHO has admitted the tests don't work . Why ? Because it's a flu virus . All a deep state hoax to turn us into sheep. Do NOT give up your guns.

If history has taught us ANYTHING, it is to NOT give up your guns. Look at China, Russia, Cambodia, Uganda, Cuba, Venezuela, etc. And England.

I'll keep my guns and get shot on my feet before I get shot in the back of my head while handcuffed on my knees and dumped into a pit of piss.
    Last edited by bambam; 01-23-2021 at 12:45 AM.

Sorry.... I wouldn't believe the W. H. O. if they told me July followed June. They're liars, in bed with the Red Chinese, and Trump got us out of it. Brainless Biden has got us back into that menagerie of snake oil salesmen.
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 01-23-2021 at 12:46 AM.

hate to tell Biden and all his liberal "herding" buddies >>> "ain't a working" >>> just the opposite >>>> all the Virus BS has invoked independence & anti-gooberment where it was barely warm much less hotter than hell ....

if Biden starts in with BS FED nationally mandated lockdowns >>> he better still have those 3 divisions of troops in place - first dumbazz that tries pulling a pinch based on the law - won't be liking the response ....

Wonder how much of this isn't to help put down the duly elected Brexit? Kinda handy
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields