Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

I say efff them all. No politicians are worth a bucket of piss. Im gonma do my own thing. Keep to myself. They stay out of my way. I stay out of theirs. I could give a crap about the country or the flag. Those days are over for me. Untill something new pops up i dont support sh1t

All veterans were lied to. We never fought for our country. We fought for political gains of sh1thead politicians and now that we have been ahown the constitution no longer applies and we have a biased elections and scouts is corrupt. Well we dont have a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I say efff them all. No politicians are worth a bucket of piss. Im gonma do my own thing. Keep to myself. They stay out of my way. I stay out of theirs. I could give a crap about the country or the flag. Those days are over for me. Untill something new pops up i dont support sh1t
    Driftz, we're all down and disillusioned right now. But give up on our Country, our Republic and our flag? No way!! THAT isn't the problem. The problem is the slimy assholes in goobermint. I'll stand with the GOOD citizens of this nation, and Driftrz, when push come to shove You'll be right there with me/us, ready to stomp the shlt out of the asshats who want to destroy this Country. I know you may not feel that way right now, but I have faith in you, buddy. You won't let us down. I'd bet the farm on that!

Nobody but the liberals are fighting. Everyone Else is waiting on someone else to do it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Truth flock. They stole our country. And still 90 percent of the gop says "well lets vote them out...teumps running for congress 2022....its all bullsh1t. Nobodys coming to save this country. And untill people get off their ass and get nasty...and i mean efffing nasty. Nothing will change. Your not voting the problem away. Its the cold cruel facts nobody wants to hear. I love what this country was. And what it should have been. Im a libritarian. But now leaning more twards anarchist. .
    Last edited by driftz240; 01-22-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Honestly dudes i thought were riders are turning out to be chumps now.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

"They" won't let it happen, but a good way to stir the pot:

https://www.americanlibertyreport.co...tical-payback/

Georgia Congressman filing articles of impeachment of biden, based on Ukraine and China scandals
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Truth flock. They stole our country. And still 90 percent of the gop says "well lets vote them out...teumps running for congress 2022....its all bullsh1t. Nobodys coming to save this country. And untill people get off their ass and get nasty...and i mean efffing nasty. Nothing will change. Your not voting the problem away. Its the cold cruel facts nobody wants to hear. I love what this country was. And what it should have been. Im a libritarian. But now leaning more twards anarchist. .
    Anarchist with an Ice Cream and Whole milk fetesh. That is what I tell people. Those that know, well they grin and go and those with no wit stand and stare...

The comment above is what I think most are. Many talkers who are all for full on Anarchy man!! Until they find out that 31 flavors can't serve them...Just an austute feeling.

Yes, America has been lost. Bejing Biden is what you have. The REpublikcaans are all cowards. Even those who say they have sworn an Oath to the Constitiution.

I will give an Example Jim Imhoff of Oklahoma. Senor Senator on Armerd Service Commetee. He likes to take long trips over seas on Military Air Craft and oh he likes to take over from the Pilot and get flight time.... He was not a Military trained pilot. Little Jimmy has been screwing over everyone for a while. He is way to old to be in the Senate. This was his last Elevction, his wife wanted him to run again........WTF ever. He used Trump to help himself and then stabbed him in the back....

Republics typically fall around 200 years Historically. Why? The people learn that they can vote themselves gifts... You know all that free money. Dictator comes in and takes over and the cycle begins again.

I think at some point the U.S. is looking like it will fall in some sort of Balkanization...Honestly I hope and Pray that it fixes it self. Yet, I'm surrounded by stupid people.....

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    "They" won't let it happen, but a good way to stir the pot:

https://www.americanlibertyreport.co...tical-payback/

Georgia Congressman filing articles of impeachment of biden, based on Ukraine and China scandals
    I see forced re-education and de-programming in her future.

Or a vaccine...