Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Have faith.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Cav, and driftz, I'm of the same mindset. I, too, took that same solemn and sacred oath...six times...and it definitely does not have an expiration date. And I meant every word of it, each time, with all my heart and soul. I still do. But my main focus now is on my family...my two daughters, my grandchildren and great grandchildren. At my age, 75, I don't know how effective I can be in battle, but I'll certainly give all I've got when/if it comes, to defend our blessed Republic.

And,
    Bambam, I don't see it that POTUS rolled over. In battle there are times when it is necessary to do a "strategic advance to the rear" and regroup. This is not surrendering or giving up. Simply recognizing that you need to break it off, temporarily, and take it up again at a later time and place which is more advantageous to your cause. The republican party, with the exception of a mere few, rolled over...worthless, ccowardly sum beeches. They threw America under the bus. I sincerely believe they will pay dearly come the mid term elections. But, like driftz, I'm not sure I'll ever vote again...unless my conscience beats me into submission and sends me to the polls. Who knows, I may not even be here for the mid terms. That's in God's hands. My only regret there would be leaving my family to face...whatever. I can only hope and pray I've prepared them sufficiently to face the challenges and difficulties.

Faith boyz n girls. Faith. There are many examples in the animal kingdom that appear to be dead or such.

Are we not as smart as them?

Now is the time to quietly put finishing touches to households and families.
    Now is the time to have a bit more patience.

Now I have to go watch the View. The color gray is still drab. Wink wink
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

I'm hearing 72 hours. I'm hearing 7 days. I just don't know, but just as well keep the faith that something will happen to correct this. I just choose to think that it aint over. Pics this am floating around of him at desk in oral office with cars parked just out window. Pretty sure that they did not install a parking lot out there over night. All smoke and mirrors.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Dark days ahead. Have faith. It will take years, but I am sure of it. This Republic will right itself. I have to believe that for the sake of my kids and the grandkids to come.

The sun came up today. God is still in control.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Always, and forever.... Amen (NOT awomen, lol)
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Amen!

My faith in God is the one big thing keeping me on track right now. I keep reading scripture and am deep in prayer multiple times a day. Man will always fail me, but God never will.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I don't see it that POTUS rolled over. In battle, there are times when it is necessary to do a "strategic advance to the rear" and regroup. This is not surrendering or giving up. Simply recognizing that you need to break it off, temporarily, and take it up again at a later time and place which is more advantageous to your cause. The republican party, with the exception of a mere few, rolled over...worthless, cowardly sum beeches. They threw America under the bus. I sincerely believe they will pay dearly come the mid-term elections. But, like driftz, I'm not sure I'll ever vote again...unless my conscience beats me into submission and sends me to the polls. Who knows, I may not even be here for the midterms. That's in God's hands. My only regret there would be leaving my family to face...whatever. I can only hope and pray I've prepared them sufficiently to face the challenges and difficulties.
    I am very much of the same mindset, Beo. If the latest tinfoil (Simon Parkes) theory is to be believed, the entire operation was aborted at the last minute.... something about a credible threat of a dirty bomb in the NE (NYC ?) or something else that would have taken the lives of many, many Americans.... Americans that we know POTUS loves very much. All was in place - NG troops, Marines at the tunnels that connect everything, tents for sorting and processing those being held, even portable X-ray tunnels that can detect explosives and radiation, and God knows what all else. POTUS was possibly under threat of mass casualties by the Black Hats, the likes of which we cannot quite comprehend.

While I cannot vouch for the veracity of the theory, much it does seem plausible as the best explanation as to why POTUS scrubbed the mission in the final hours, if indeed this is what occurred. Was it a dirty bomb or some other diabolical plot ? I know not. According to this Simon Parkes fella, O'Biden is merely a placeholder with somewhat limited power, as the DOD refuses to give him any information or leeway. Chris Miller and his merry band of patriots are still in control of the military, and all will be resolved sometime in the first quarter of his term. Do I believe it ? I don't what to believe anymore, but a "strategic advance to the rear" to avoid a mass casualty incident - a Black Hat "insurance policy" - does seem plausible in my feeble mind. I will leave it to others to opine.

Yes, The R's are now toast... and a 3rd party led by the Trumpster would yield tens of millions of pissed-off patriots right outta the gate. Layer that with a new media outlet possibly in the mix and you've got a recipe for interesting times in the next few years. For now, I pray that POTUS is resting comfortably with Melanie and his devoted family nearby.... he certainly deserves a break, if only to "regroup".

I love my country, but I fear my government. 'Merica !
    Last edited by TheCitizenPatriot; 01-21-2021 at 09:45 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    I am very much of the same mindset, Beo. If the latest tinfoil (Simon Parkes) theory is to be believed, the entire operation was aborted at the last minute.... something about a credible threat of a dirty bomb in the NE (NYC ?) or something else that would have taken the lives of many, many Americans.... Americans that we know POTUS loves very much. All was in place - NG troops, Marines at the tunnels that connect everything, tents for sorting and processing those being held, even portable X-ray tunnels that can detect explosives and radiation, and God knows what all else. POTUS was possibly under threat of mass casualties by the Black Hats, the likes of which we cannot quite comprehend.

While I cannot vouch for the veracity of the theory, much it does seem plausible as the best explanation as to why POTUS scrubbed the mission in the final hours, if indeed this is what occurred. Was it a dirty bomb or some other diabolical plot ? I know not. According to this Simon Parkes fella, O'Biden is merely a placeholder with somewhat limited power, as the DOD refuses to give him any information or leeway. Chris Miller and his merry band of patriots are still in control of the military, and all will be resolved sometime in the first quarter of his term. Do I believe it ? I don't what to believe anymore, but a "strategic advance to the rear" to avoid a mass casualty incident - a Black Hat "insurance policy" - does seem plausible in my feeble mind. I will leave it to others to opine.

Yes, The R's are now toast... and a 3rd party led by the Trumpster would yield tens of millions of pissed-off patriots right outta the gate. Layer that with a new media outlet possibly in the mix and you've got a recipe for interesting times in the next few years. For now, I pray that POTUS is resting comfortably with Melanie and his devoted family nearby.... he certainly deserves a break, if only to "regroup".

I love my country, but I fear my government. 'Merica !
    In all honesty , I don't know if we will ever know what the hell went on in the last couple months. I do know this, I put a lot of trust and faith in Trump and our military, and I now realize it was misdirected. Should have kept my faith in God in the forefront. My mistake. Don't get me wrong, I still am proud of Pres. Trump, he was a great President, got a lot accomplished although the whole world was against him. I also love our military, although it is obvious that Obummer did a good job getting rid of patriot Generals and of getting his deep state cronies in high positions.

America can't be saved by one man , or even by our military, it has to be saved by we the people having faith in God, praying for our country, knowing He has a plan and just laughs at us humans who think we have a plan.

As far as elections go , I don't see any reason for any of us to ever vote again . The whole world watched them steal the election from Trump, and nobody could do anything about it. They will cheat even worse in the next election, knowing they will get away with it. The only republicans who will ever win another election are the RINOs who are part of the deep state. They will have to keep a few of them in office just to give us the illusion of a 2 party system.

God is in control, nothing happens that isn't part of his plan. No matter what happens , He wins, which means we win.