Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gates playing God again

Default Gates playing God again

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

He is getting wackier by the minute. Besides, its not nice to play with mother nature.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post

After this election, I have resolved to look at "disturbing" news in terms of how it affects my prep.

This news solidifies a plan I have had for a while, which is choosing plants and animals to grow on my property, that can exist in a wide range of temperatures and climate conditions. This way I am covered. In the 70's it was ice-ball earth, in the 2000's it was fireball earth. The Earth will do whatever it will do as it has for Billions of years. BG might be able to reduce the temps for a while, then lose interest in that project and move on to something else. Mother Nature, has an infinite attention span and will ultimately have the final say. At worst, BG will kill millions of people. At best, he may have no affect on the planet at all. I have always believed it is the epitome of hubris to think that man has a lasting affect on the Earth. We receive more energy from the Sun in one week, than we have generated in our entire history.

I have Dexter cattle and I chose them, because they are easy to handle, convert feed to meat very quickly, produce milk that has high milk solids and fat content that is only surpassed by Brown Swiss, Jerseys, and Gurnseys. Dexter cattle are best suited to temperate climates and do well in temperatures down to 0. They are the weak link in my prep. Scottish Highland cows are stupid easy to get here in the northwest as are Brown Swiss, which do well in temperatures below 0. I have many connections to obtain them. When we want meat, we get a beefalo calf, raise it for a couple years and slaughter it in late fall. Beefalo is a breed that is 20-25% Bison, and a beef cow. This mix gives the cow incredible feed conversion, produces a lean meat that resembles buffalo. They do best on natural grass, not feed. They are not easy to handle. They can be cantankerous and they test fences. There is a lot of work being done to breed them to be more docile and there are lines that are easy to handle.

I have Shetland Sheep which forage off of grasses and low browse. They are a lot like goats without the athleticism. They are easier to handle, and mutton isn't too gamey.

I have alpaca. Our vet put us in contact with some people who couldn't care for them and knew we were interested in them. They are wonderful! Pleasant to be around, easy to handle, and their wool is amazing. We sell their wool, and that more than pays for the care of the animals. Alpaca have been an experiment for us and so far we are very impressed with them. You can't feed them alfalfa, or any high protein hay. They do best on straw hay, if you have to feed them at all. We rotate their paddocks, and even in winter, they are able to forage more than enough to be healthy. Since they are suited to the Andes mountains, they like it cold and on the dry side. The only drawback is they are expensive! We have been selling some of the animals off and bought a herd sire for -gulp- $35,000. Stud fees and the cria we have sold from his line have more than paid for the expense.

I have written about my chickens before, and we are very happy with a land race breed we have.

I am in the process of building a greenhouse. It is in the design phase, and when complete, it will be partially dug into the side of the hill, next to my house. It will be an earth burmed greenhouse, and I should be able to maintain 50deg temperatures even in winter.

Calcium Carbonate in the atmosphere might have some unintended effects. It will raise the Ph of rain water, which some forests don't like. It might combine with some Sulphur compounds put out by volcanoes and bind it in a way that is unusable by plants, which would be bad for everything. The list goes on.

When you look up the word "Hubris", I am sure you will see a picture of BG right there.
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 01-17-2021 at 08:27 AM.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧

More good news; Gates is now largest owner of farmland in America;

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/bill-g...merica-report/

So what about all those solar power systems that have been sold, won't this plan reduce their output?
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Quote Originally Posted by jdh View Post
    So what about all those solar power systems that have been sold, won't this plan reduce their output?
    Excellent point!

Blocking the sun will cool off the Earth, we are already in a solar minimum and approaching an ice age. Give it a rest NWO global elitists and the effort to reduce the world population to what ever quantity of slaves you want.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Now Gates wants us all to eat fake beef. We will " get used to the taste " .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...?ocid=msedgntp

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Now Gates wants us all to eat fake beef. We will " get used to the taste " .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...?ocid=msedgntp
    Gates, and a few other I could name, needs to sniff some cyanide.

If you are a piece of $hit, why not drink it ??!!

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.2067835