Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we call "q" a psyop yet

But gop will say your a bad boi and go home... And all those guys with guns wullbe like....mmmm..okkk

In for a penny . In for a pound .

It certainly appears Q was a LARP, a liar , and a fraud.

Oh it came so close.
    Yes, i believe there was a plan all along for events to happen. That there would be mass arrests and traitors to this country identified and detained and face military trials and justice.
    It came so close to happening that V.P. Pence on Sunday had to visit the 10th Mountain Division to quash any last remaining remnant of the plan. A phone call or communicay wasn't secure enough. It had to be in person. The speech to the troops was just a cover for the visit.
    As I have mentioned before if there has been any positive benefit of Q it is that it has opened to eyes of many to reveal the depth of corruption that exists in the leaders we have elected.
    The two tier justice system.
    The corruption of the top brass at the FBI, DOJ, state dept., FISA court and even the supreme court.
    What I have witnessed is the coup against Trump from the day he took office. And on this day, January 20, 2021 at noon when Biden was sworn in, is the culmination of that coup started in 2017.
    I'm sure the deep state feels confident they have won.
    After the attack of Pearl Harbor Adm. Yamamoto said "we have woken a sleeping giant".
    But what the deep state has done is awoken millions of Americans to the corruption that exists. Oh, some already knew this, but just didn't realize the severity of it.

The republican party, as it stands today, will not survive. In the mid term 2022 elections they are going to take a bloodbath of defeats.
    Why you ask? Because they have publicly confirmed to millions that they are the true traitors of this nation.

I still think the Q movement will survive because a lot of information has come out of it. In a sense it has been a news source and in this coming Biden adm. real news is going to be hard to find.

IT AIN'T OVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Oh it came so close.
    Yes, i believe there was a plan all along for events to happen. That there would be mass arrests and traitors to this country identified and detained and face military trials and justice.
    It came so close to happening that V.P. Pence on Sunday had to visit the 10th Mountain Division to quash any last remaining remnant of the plan. A phone call or communicay wasn't secure enough. It had to be in person. The speech to the troops was just a cover for the visit.
    As I have mentioned before if there has been any positive benefit of Q it is that it has opened to eyes of many to reveal the depth of corruption that exists in the leaders we have elected.
    The two tier justice system.
    The corruption of the top brass at the FBI, DOJ, state dept., FISA court and even the supreme court.
    What I have witnessed is the coup against Trump from the day he took office. And on this day, January 20, 2021 at noon when Biden was sworn in, is the culmination of that coup started in 2017.
    I'm sure the deep state feels confident they have won.
    After the attack of Pearl Harbor Adm. Yamamoto said "we have woken a sleeping giant".
    But what the deep state has done is awoken millions of Americans to the corruption that exists. Oh, some already knew this, but just didn't realize the severity of it.

The republican party, as it stands today, will not survive. In the mid term 2022 elections they are going to take a bloodbath of defeats.
    Why you ask? Because they have publicly confirmed to millions that they are the true traitors of this nation.

I still think the Q movement will survive because a lot of information has come out of it. In a sense it has been a news source and in this coming Biden adm. real news is going to be hard to find.

IT AIN'T OVER!!!!

You are correct, the repukican party is finished, because there will never be another free and fair election in this country. The voter and election fraud will increase 100 fold now .

And yes , Q did open the eyes of millions of people, but to what avail ? The demonrats now control both houses of congress, the Presidency, the courts , and the military .

The military could have prevented Biden taking office, now they are under his control.

Only a miracle from God can save our country now.
    Last edited by bambam; 01-20-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Ya know, honestly, I see America today as the Israelites afer they left Egypt and wandered in the wildnerness, and many timtes since. God told them what he wanted of them for them to prosper and succeed. Many times they turned their back oh Him and his ordnances, and look what it got them. Trouble beyond imagination. Maybe now its our turn.

Somethng I feel is very appropriate for the near, and perhaps far, future. On may 2, 1984, James Halverson, who was at the time Chaplain of the Senate, prayed the following prayer for the opening of the new session>

A PRAYR FOR OUR TIME

"Almighty God,we have come a long way since our birth as a Republic, but we have wandered somehow. Our Founding FAthers held freedom of religion as fundemental. We have translated that to freedom FROM religion,

We have become Technlogical giants, and spiritual and moral dwarfs. We are sophisticated in scientific progress and primitive in spiritual development.

We are knowledgeable in the ways of the world, and ignorant in the ways of God. We live as though man is the center of the universe, and God a periphiral invention of pius enthusiasts.

We are abundantly rich in marterial resources and abysmally poor in sipritual and moral capitol.

Dear God, help us get our act together before it is too late. In the way of Him who is the way, the truth and the light.

Amen
    Last edited by beowulf; 01-20-2021 at 01:14 PM.