Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we call "q" a psyop yet

Default Can we call "q" a psyop yet

I never really put much faith in the q stuff . but its looking like it was a psyop . all the trust the plan bs. Anyone feel this way aswell?

Honestly everything on the internet is that until proven other wise. The only time I'm not so skeptical is when folks have contacts and have gotten things right way more than wrong. All things have to pass the sniff test.

I have lived outside the U.S. most of my adult life. Also spent part of my childhood abroad. I have seen things go on and happen first hand. I was there. Then you would see things on the American News Channels and they would report them completly wrong...On perpuse or just didn't give 2 what evers.
    Things have just gotten way more obvious to everyone, well everyone who is paying attention and can think for themselves.

I think this will be confirmed one way or another by the 20th.

High confidence that "Q" was a COINTEL opeation.

No better way to control conservatives then to give them hope and just just continue to have patience.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

The first Q post was a psy-op. It showed us how many gullible stupid people we should avoid and never depend upon. The true believers of Q indicated how screwed we were back in 2016. When was Q's first post? 2015?
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

As a follower of Q from almost the beginning to be honest I will be disappointed if things were not to happen the 20th.
    Instead I will look on the positive things Q has done since its inception. And that is to bring a lot of people in paying attention of just how corrupt most of the people holding public office are.
    Of how the FBI, Dept. of Justice, CIA and other law enforcement agencies either pursue or look the other way in fulfilling their sworn duties. This also includes the FISA Court.
    How the seat a Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and control his decissions by blackmail.
    Of how the swamp and the deep state operate to stay in power.

I see this as a silver lining. The Q movement, including MAGA, has brought these and a lot more into the limelight.
    Most of the followers of Q I suspect are the young which gives me hope for the future because they have been educated in how things really are.

A few questions to consider for the near future:
    1) How many new conflicts is the United States going to enter.
    2) How many American Troops will loose their lives to support these conflicts.
    3) Who will benefit $$$.
    4) What will unemployment numbers will be?
    5) What will the inflation rate be, including the price of gasoline.
    6) How many times will the National Guard be used to put down public dissent.

We will all be effected one way or another.

Well, I'm not giving up yet, maybe it's foolish but bottom line it was Trumps campaign promise. Yea I know, politicians and their promises...
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I've never wanted more to be wrong in my whole life.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

One thing is for sure, IF Q Was nothing more than a pysop, then the alphabet agency in charge of it messed up big time. If Q is fake and nothing happens come January 20th, then there is gonna be a whole LOT of gun owners that are gonna be seriously ticked off.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best