Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is NOT a drill !!

Default This is NOT a drill !!

Insurrection act has been signed , it has begun !!!

This was posted on Lin Wood's site , so good chance it is true.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/10th-january-update

Monkeywerx also says it's been signed, lots of unusual military traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0OGDKniaI
    Last edited by bambam; 01-10-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Which means anyone speaking or writing about political corruption of the Party, the stolen election or election fraud will be SWATted and sent to the camps. Roger, loud and clear.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Im not quite getting this Voor Trekker..

Which means anyone speaking or writing about political corruption of the Party, the stolen election or election fraud will be SWATted and sent to the camps. Roger, loud and clear.

I am however checking my preps....as were a Hurricane coming to us here on the East Coast...

Vehicles gassed up.....scooters too.

Wondering how this is going to affect us at the shipyard wherein I work????

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I was about to start a thread titled:"Will Trump keep the White House?".
    I am reeling! I don't know whether to $**t or go blind!
    I've been listening to X22, listening to Newsmax; grasping at straws all over Youtube and other avenues. I have to admit, I'm at a total loss....
    I have been inundated with fantastical stories about some kind of master stroke that will keep Trump as POTUS and take the deep state down once and for all:
    Pelosi mounting a move to take CIC status away from Trump, impeachment, 25th amendment... Big tech going crazy cancelling POTUS and the entire right wing!

I don't expect to get all the answers here. I am in information overload and aside from one friend at my workplace who's all in with the above narrative, I can't even talk about this with any other friends or family without being thought of as some kind of kook. Am I the one being gas lighted or is the rest of the world?

Uncharted territory as far as I can tell. I guess military takes over until it's over and things stable again. If cheating candidate were jailed and many electors states guilty of the insurrection, how to certify new electors?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by macaw View Post
    I was about to start a thread titled:"Will Trump keep the White House?".
    I am reeling! I don't know whether to $**t or go blind!
    I've been listening to X22, listening to Newsmax; grasping at straws all over Youtube and other avenues. I have to admit, I'm at a total loss....
    I have been inundated with fantastical stories about some kind of master stroke that will keep Trump as POTUS and take the deep state down once and for all:
    Pelosi mounting a move to take CIC status away from Trump, impeachment, 25th amendment... Big tech going crazy cancelling POTUS and the entire right wing!

I don't expect to get all the answers here. I am in information overload and aside from one friend at my workplace who's all in with the above narrative, I can't even talk about this with any other friends or family without being thought of as some kind of kook. Am I the one being gas lighted or is the rest of the world?
    I'm in the boat on the info.... my heart tells me 4 more years, my mind says prepare for Biden.
    Uh...Crazy Uncle has been taken....might I suggest Kooky Uncle?

I'm right there with you. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I am encouraged
    I think it will really happen.

the "tell" for me is the "panic in DC"
    why all this frenzy if Trump will be gone in 10 days?
    what are they afraid he is going to do in those 10 days?
    Piglosi called Pence to try and convince him to invoke 25th Ammendment - he let her stay on hold 25 min then told her to pound sand.
    then she committs treason by calling the Joint Chiefs and tries to get them to intervene to remove Trump and they took a pass.
    now she just released a letter to the other rats in congress calling for a vote tomorrow on impeachment - she can't wait 9 days for him to just go away?

wonder if this has anything to do with the rumor that embedded in the folks that overran the congress were some SOF guys that made off with her laptop along with a bunch of other laptops and hard drives.

to me the panic is the tell that something is afoot

IMO, Lin Wood's statements are right up there with the "Q" statements/predictions. Talking about mass arrests and the like. I'm just not buying it. I wish it were true and maybe I'm wrong. I think the PTB are doing this as they have confirmation that the balance of power has officially shifted to the left after the Georgia election. Just my 2 cents.