Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wh has been breeched,

Are you surprised that six Senators sided with Trump? The Imperialist Globalists are also the Deep State.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Odds are there are alot of contractors and spooks dresses as cops
    Agreed, and manning the bullhorns, inciting, to put the blame on Trump.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Only patriots with the help of divine providence can save us now. Continuing to pray for a miracle.

Mark
    Last edited by Mountainmark; 01-07-2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar

Will this be called a "mostly peaceful protest" like those from Leftists? Of course not!

This was the most devastating false flag the deep state has pulled off.

No. The most devastating false flag was this last election. It was made under the pretense of a fair election.
    Changed my signature line. Going to focus on prep, and my prep group. Laters.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧

There were "sizeable" protests at several state capitals also. The "storm warnings" have been posted and I hope comrade Bidenoski and his illegitimate administration have sense enough to heed them. Further comment reserved...for now.

Ok guys, for those who are following the Q side of things, this is suggested to be just what Trump wanted. Remember, Antifa has already been infiltrated. I've seen videos of a guy confessing to being paid by an organized entity to be there as a protester. I've seen video of the capital police LETTING PEOPLE THROUGH. This was staged, the real protesters outside had no idea what was going on inside.

Now, why would twitter delete the Trump post telling the protesters to go home and disperse? Because that is what is necessary for him to do in order to enact the insurrection act. To late, the horses are out of the barn, twitter. Lin Wood is on parler, I suggest you go take a look at what he has going on.

As for Q, this seems to be the most relevant drop for current events:

EAM LOYALISTS:
    RED1: POTUS twitter removal
    RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
    RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
    RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
    RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
    RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
    USSS
    CASTLE_ROCK
    Q

Holy smokes Renee, I hadn't seen that. Well that's a different perspective. Thanks for sharing!
    Peace