Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, I got a positive covid test on January 4th

Default Well, I got a positive covid test on January 4th

On New Yearís Eve, my family went to a family party. The first time that we had been to such a get together since all of this plandemic started. We didnít even go to see family for Thanksgiving nor Christmas. Well, for most of the time at the get together, I sat across a very large table from one particular family member. The next morning he started feeling bad so he went and got tested. The test showed positive.

Fast forward to January 3rd and I start coughing and having a runny nose. I had been outside just about all day so I just thought it was allergies. Until January 4th when I started having body aches and a headache to go along with the runny nose and cough. Went and got tested and it came back positive. Then last night I started running a low grade fever of 99.9 to 99.3.

Honestly, this feels similar to the flu which I have had several times with 2 big differences. With the flu I aches all over but it was not a super bad body ache, and when I would cough it always feels like my head is going to explode. With this, my back and legs and arms ache a LOT!! Especially my back. It doesnít matter if I sit, lay down, or stand, my back hurts. With the cough, it doesnít seem to change my headache at all.

My wife, daughter, and nephew just got back from getting tested. None of them have any symptoms so I am quarantined in my daughterís bedroom while everyone else is just hanging around the house. There is a HEPA air filter running on high in the room where Iím at, anything that I need is left outside the door so I can open the door to bring the items into the room after they leave, and when I have to go to the bathroom there is plenty of Lysol and Clorox disinfecting wipes to sanitize the bathroom as I leave it. Right before the plandemic kicked in I stocked up on supplies so Iím sitting pretty good on everything.

Iíve got albuterol in 2 different forms IF I start getting short of breath.
    Iím taking vitamin D, C, Zinc, and melatonin
    Got a oxygen saturation meter to monitor my blood/oxygen levels
    Iím taking my temperature on a regular basis
    Got plenty of fluids to stay hydrated and I still have an appetite.

So Iíll keep this thread updated so everyone can get a peak at how this goes. Otherwise, my biggest problem right now besides the body aches is that Iím bored!!! I want to get out into the garage and start working on projects, but that will have to wait till my symptoms subside.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

My prayers are with you Cav. Hopefully it gets no worse.

My wife just got over it. Her biggest symptom was body/joint aches. No breathing issues, very little coughing, no fever. She does have a lot of tiredness and little endurance. They treated her with a antibody infusion.
    The vitamin regiment is exactly what she was told to do.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Prayers sent Cav.

I hope you only have to deal with a mild case. You're handling the issues very well. Prayers buddy!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I hope you only have to deal with a mild case. You're handling the issues very well. Prayers buddy!
    Ditto, for sure...
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Prayers indeed, buddy. Hate to hear about this.

Well, you could have been like my cousin.
    Left nostril: positive
    Right nostril: negative
    Two tests, same results

Doc is still scratching his head on that one.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), ďCome and get them!Ē

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Prayers sent & good luck to you.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

My brother and wife went for tests. The person just before them (who they knew) decided at the last second not to take it. This person was informed that his (virgin) test came back positive.

Reality and Fakeality are hard to distinguish these days, unless a demoncrat is directly involved.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Hang in there. The three I know that had it all said it was not bad and two said flu was worse. They had no underlying issues. You didn't mention it, but above all else, I hope your TP supply is adequate.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields