Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, I got a positive covid test on January 4th

You have made my list Cav. Good luck coming through it with minimal discomfort.

I've heard enough about hospital success with Ivermectin that I laid in a supply here. Ridiculously cheap, Tractor Supply sells it online.

There's also an herbal supplement called quercetin that aids zinc absorption into the cells.

MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for Covid-19
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/math...-translations/
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Thank y’all very much. I do appreciate it. We got test results back for my wife and daughter. Both of them are negative, even though my daughter was with me for about 4 hours on Monday inside a car. We are still waiting on results for our nephew.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Thank y’all very much. I do appreciate it. We got test results back for my wife and daughter. Both of them are negative, even though my daughter was with me for about 4 hours on Monday inside a car. We are still waiting on results for our nephew.
    Fingers and eyes crossed and prayers said.

Ate a sweet snack today and couldn’t finish it! It tasted bitter!! Really nasty tasting even though I typically love this snack. Oh well.

here's related article that was published the other day >>> has some interesting points about melatonin

https://prepschooldaily.blogspot.com...&by-date=false

jimson weed
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Well, I feel a lot better but am now starting to experience the shortness of breath associated with an annoying cough. Just walking around the house has me winded. Unfortunately, my wife has also come down with it. Her worst symptom is the back/joint pain but unlike my symptoms, she has been nauseated as well. Otherwise we both had the exact same symptoms. Her fever comes and goes, as has mine. My sense of taste is still screwed up too. This is an absolutely miserable illness to have, that’s for sure.

It's been a few days Cav - Sitrep?

Hope you're both on the mend, you've been called out for healing daily here. Get well soon!
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

I am on quarantine for 10 days due to being exposed to a family member who tested positive. I have had two tests which came in negative...but was exposed since the two tests.

Having no symptoms.....and can taste food and such fine...no aches or pains..but will try to make good use of the time off.

Continuing with my vitamin C, D3, and Zinc and also using liquid silver.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

I’m good guys, thanks! The one lingering side effect that I can’t seem to shake is I get out of breath very easily. For example, we have a shed being built today. Not a big one, just a 10’X12’ one, but I had to ensure the ground was as close to level as possible before they come out to build it. I could only work for about 5 minutes before having to sit down for about 30 minutes to catch my breath and not feel like I was about to pass out.

My wife’s symptoms are also all but gone, except for the shortness of breath as well. I believe this is probably due to some lung damage, despite our cases being mild ones. My mother-in-law who lives next door to us caught it too but is also on the mend. It was EXTREMELY frustrating because her family had convinced her she was as good as dead. It took a while for my wife and I to finally convince her that she is not dead but she needed to do something about this before she did just give up. Having a blood/oxygen monitor helped out TREMENDOUSLY!!! She could see for herself that her lungs were still working and, regardless of how she felt, her oxygen level had not dropped to dangerous levels.

Thank y’all very much for the thoughts and prayers. The power of God is astounding!!!