Thread: Covid lawsuit

Default Covid lawsuit

We'll see how far that gets in the states but I still believe we have too many progressive judges not willing to listen to their arguments without a 'progressive' objective, unfortunately. 😡
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    We'll see how far that gets in the states but I still believe we have too many progressive judges not willing to listen to their arguments without a 'progressive' objective, unfortunately. 😡
    I'm with you, Cammie. Our courts seriously need a massive purge also. Matter of fact, its way past time for a huge house cleaning...nationwide! Way too much useless dust hanging about where it shouldn't be.
    Last edited by beowulf; 01-04-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I'm with you, Cammie. Our courts seriously need a massive purge also. Matter of fact, its way past time for a huge house cleaning...nationwide! Way too much useless dust hanging about where it shouldn't be.
    You do realize that what's been happenin' is only what the Left considers to be the major house cleanin' that they ain't finished yet? The Stupid Party didn't do a damned thing when they controlled all three Branches of government for two years, and if DJT hadn't been able to appoint a few judges, our long slide would've picked up even more momentum. The only positive thing I can see is that even some decisions comin' outta the Ninth Circus Court have been a little more sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    You do realize that what's been happenin' is only what the Left considers to be the major house cleanin' that they ain't finished yet? The Stupid Party didn't do a damned thing when they controlled all three Branches of government for two years, and if DJT hadn't been able to appoint a few judges, our long slide would've picked up even more momentum. The only positive thing I can see is that even some decisions comin' outta the Ninth Circus Court have been a little more sane.
    Yeah, I know. For the last forty years, I know, the repukelicans have done nothing more than talk a good fight. But when it came time to climb into the ring they were AWOL. Remember their "contract with America"? That went nowhere real fast. And you're absolutely correct. The only "house cleaning" has been done by the split footed demons on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yeah, I know. For the last forty years, I know, the repukelicans have done nothing more than talk a good fight. But when it came time to climb into the ring they were AWOL. Remember their "contract with America"? That went nowhere real fast. And you're absolutely correct. The only "house cleaning" has been done by the split footed demons on the left.
    I feel like we may be starting to move the needle a little. Lots of RINOs to replace, but the TEA Party and later MAGA may have started a movement in the right direction. I've learned a lot about Republican party in the last 8-12 years. Too much actually, but this old dog has learned a little.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

People have been wanting a 3rd party option, I say ask and ye shall receive..... Welcome to the MAGA party, we put patriots in not politicians.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    People have been wanting a 3rd party option, I say ask and ye shall receive..... Welcome to the MAGA party, we put patriots in not politicians.
    I think the best thing we can do is kick the rest of the rinos out of the republican party and turn it 100 % MAGA .

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I think the best thing we can do is kick the rest of the rinos out of the republican party and turn it 100 % MAGA .
    Yeah, just make 'em formally change the (R) to (D), since that's what most of 'em have been anyway.