Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been hearing...stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Im with ya kingchip. I want to go. But holding a sign isnt what i was made for. I dont go anywhere unarmed. Expecally the belly of the beast like dc. Let those cats go hold signs. When that fails and no other options work.. Then i will ask someone to hold my beer
    Wow ...called that shiz.

Just opened that beer.

I'm anticipating a high demand for beer holders very soon
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

From my perspective all the bold talk and promises have just been smoke in the wind. I'm not expecting the cavalry to come charging over the hill just in the nick of time. Unfortunately, this ain't a John Wayne movie. I'm expecting the next four years to be even more, MUCH more, tumultuous than the last four. And Congress not doing one single thing for the Country, while Bidenonovich/Harrisovski sell the U.S. down the river, or at least try to.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    From my perspective all the bold talk and promises have just been smoke in the wind. I'm not expecting the cavalry to come charging over the hill just in the nick of time. Unfortunately, this ain't a John Wayne movie. I'm expecting the next four years to be even more, MUCH more, tumultuous than the last four. And Congress not doing one single thing for the Country, while Bidenonovich/Harrisovski sell the U.S. down the river, or at least try to.
    From my point of view you've hit the nail on the head, beo. We can only hope that there're enough pieces left in four years to put things back together into something we recognize as as our USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    From my point of view you've hit the nail on the head, beo. We can only hope that there're enough pieces left in four years to put things back together into something we recognize as as our USA.
    I hear what you are saying, but without election integrity it won't matter if you have 9 tenths of the country on your side, you won't be able to salvage anything.

But God is real, and still works miracles. I'll put my hope in that.

I personally will not vote again at the ballot box. I woulnt expect the constitution to be upheald. And pretty much gonna do what i damn well please till im out. Waiting 4 years to have an election stolen again if effing retarded if you ask me. Only one thing can fix this mess

I share the boat with driftz
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.