Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been hearing...stuff.....

Default Been hearing...stuff.....

Posting this in the second Survival General Discussion section for a reason....

Been hearing Pence is headed for Israel after the 6th of January.....interesting ....

You folks getting what this bodes if true???

Buckle up!!!! Seat belts and shoulder harneses...trays in the upright and stowed position..

Hearing some other stuff too...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Yea, really want to go to DC for show of support on 6th, but common sense says to stay close to base. DC unarmed, not where I want to be if SHTF.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

VP Pence's Middle East swing was cancelled 3 days ago - never saw a definite reason but there's a dozen speculations ....

Yeah...someone updated me on this today...apparently I am late to the party..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Im with ya kingchip. I want to go. But holding a sign isnt what i was made for. I dont go anywhere unarmed. Expecally the belly of the beast like dc. Let those cats go hold signs. When that fails and no other options work.. Then i will ask someone to hold my beer

Iíll be staying close to home. Heading out tonight to celebrate the new year with a few like minded people. Making connections now so WSHFT Iíll already have contacts. There is safety in numbers, unless the numbers are all unarmed.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

All I hear is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and sometimes a tink tink tink
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Chilling at home. A few beers and some japanese soba noodles for good luck in the new year..tomorrow its saurkraut so i always have money in the new year

We've been hearing sirens pretty steadily here for weeks, nay, months. No idea what's going on in this town, not sure I really want to know. Covid? Home invasion? Domestic spats?

Not sure I want to know.

Ready for all of that... well... except maybe domestic spat... wife is armed and a better shot than me... an armed household is a polite household.

Had some shrimp earlier, working on a pesto-pepperoni-mushroom-avacado and bell pepper pizza. Gonna be epic.

Coke and rum on tap, set up to serve lemon drops as the evening progresses. Not gonna sweat much of anything tonight except what's on the telly. Oh look... stand up routines... great way to forget the problems, pitfalls and potentials until sunup tomorrow.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Been off for four days.... taking care of some things around the home.

Have plenty of hard liquior....here....for survival/prepping reasons ...you understand...

I have not been indulging and have not made a drink in over a month.

For me this is not the time to be indulging and with national/international conditions transpiring ...not sure when...but that is just me.

Cold outside this morning....coffee hits the spot.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite...but keeping an eye out for Ishmaelite conditions run wild...