Thread: Antifa Gameplan?

Default Antifa Gameplan?

Found this while exploring the net:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...-for-dc-people

It looks legit, and if QAnon is to be believed, the time between now and January 20th is critical mass for a leftist SHTF scenario. I'm undecided about the reliability of QAnon, but am sure it is always better to be a step ahead of the enemy, than a step behind. Judge for yourself, and act accordingly.

Interesting stuff.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

seen it before
    i think it's real
    but even if it is not, best to plan as if it is

This instructive manual is disruptive ...not uniting...it is chaos manufacturing....meaning it has nothing to do with the so called Democratic Process..but Is instead chaos as in Manufacturing a bad guy out of people seeking to express their social and or political views and being labeled as bad guys..by these groups and then going after these people so labeled..

This is good cop/Bad Cop....not the American way of expressing ones beliefs...but coercion.....bullying...and the justification for it.

This is a manual for "Forcing" change via chaos...not for cooperation or fair play or process...but by bullying and chaos....

This is not the American Political way....it is subversive chaos manufacturing..of the type used in Europe in the 1840s and leading to WW1 and Beyond..it is deliberate Anarchy being used to foment and support a political position and supersede the American way,.

This is Anarchy...not Politics....it is entitlement minded people determined to get their way if they have to go to total chaos...

It tells me that there is something maddeningly wrong with the left if they support this kind of Anarchy......instead of some kind of fair play in politics...it tells me of the level of insanity to which the left/Deep State Is willing to go to get their "Entitled" way with America....

You can find this historical pattern of operation in two books not usually carried in most libraries. You have to get off the beaten path to find this history..

Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster

Occult Theocracy...by Edith Starr Miller.
    In these two books you will find the revolutionary history of what happened in Europe by the Political Social Anarchists who were operating there to force changes In nations and governments into WW1 and beyond...

It is clear that these anarchist types are still here today and attempting to do the same here in America as they did in years past in Europe...in manufacturing chaos in the streets.This is history repeating itself but you have to know of the existence of the history and you cannot count on the School System to teach you and certainly not the MSM....you have to go out on your own to learn and know what they do no want you to know..

These guys are no different from the Italian Red Brigades and or Badder Mein Hoff....sometimes called the Red Army Faction...come to America...and they will wax worse and worse....Anarchists.

They are trying to manufacture bad guys out of Americans expressing their right to their beliefs...social and Political..even religious beliefs....they have to manufacture these Americans into a bad guy for practicing their Rights under the Constitution, in particular Amendment 1, and then use/misuse this manufactured bad guy image to go after them.
    They are trying to make certain political beliefs..social beliefs of people into something immoral and then justify going after them..censor/bully them ... while demanding tolerance of their practices and beliefs...
    This is dictatorship.....not the American way..

And like many on the left...they are counting on most not knowing about this history and they would be mostly correct...

Ishmaelites run wild...two legged wildlife...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 12-29-2020 at 05:29 AM.

They going to push too far one time and it will be game over, but they are cowards and only operate in areas where they get support or LEO looks the other way.

My little group called TITFF is a sort of militia, I guess. Back on I think March 30, BLM and Antifa were rioting in San Antonio. Now my group had been down at Alamo protecting the Cenotaph for some time off and on as needed, when this chaos starts forming in downtown SA. We called for reinforcements and ended up with roughly 150 armed volunteers. Later that evening, we have some insider intel that they are coming for the Alamo and specifically the Alamo Chapel. Police and Park Rangers fell back but TITFF held the line that night against 3500-4000 BLM, Antifa, and I'm sure some drunks looking for mischief.

Later in September a Conservative rally was held in front of Cpital in Austin, the home of a healthy chapter of Antifa. Again Intel warned that they were coming after rally. About 50 security and 20 Medical showed up and Antifa would not come close, they stayed at APD building and held it under siege that day, but never threatened the rally.

They ate cowards and will not go up against organized resistance. Look on news, lately in DC. They hang out in the dark and pick on stragglers that stray away from the crowd.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

My area is uneventful. No antifas. No blm . It would get squashed quick