Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville Bombing

Default Nashville Bombing

Major AT&T Outage In Nashville After RV Bombing

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/po...town-nashville

Unconfirmed video appears to have captured the moments before and after the Christmas morning explosion in Downtown Nashville.Right before the explosion, a woman can be heard on a loudspeaker, saying, "all buildings in this area must be evacuated now."
    She also said: "If you can hear this message, evacuate now."
    After the warning, a loud bang could be heard as the camera was blinded by what appears to be the explosion's bright light.
    Live Free or Die

Wonder if this is just an isolated incident, or is it just the beginning; and where will "they" strike next. Was it ISIS, Al Caeda, ANTIFA or BLM? Lots of questions with no answers as yet.

They blasted a warning message over a loud speaker telling people to leave the area.... So it's probably not international terrorist right?
    Live Free or Die

Who blasted the message, also who got a tip, or the folks involved in setting it?
    Last edited by bacpacker1513; 12-25-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

The voice saying “If you can hear this evacuate now” was a recording and it was playing on a loop. The voice was calm, the volume did not change, the pitch of the woman speaking did not change, and emphasis in different parts of the sentence were the exact same each time it was repeated. This appears to be of domestic origin to me.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Sounds like another Weather underground group to me.

Interesting theory from codemonkey;

Bomb hit AT&T data center, POTUS supposed to test EAS system today ?

https://twitter.com/codemonkeyz
    Last edited by bambam; 12-25-2020 at 08:23 PM.

I wonder about the target. Was it the AT&T building/company, or was it just an attempt to shut down large scale comms? They were effective with the comms. It even shut down the airport for a period of time. Some comms are still down.

Yesterday I heard a report of a bomb threat called in at a nearby Walmart. Message said it was going off at 4pm. Place was shut down and everyone evacuated. Nothing came of it, no report yet if anything was found or not.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

The target was definitely something, and not someone(s). Why? Who knows.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I wonder about the target. Was it the AT&T building/company, or was it just an attempt to shut down large scale comms? They were effective with the comms. It even shut down the airport for a period of time. Some comms are still down.

Yesterday I heard a report of a bomb threat called in at a nearby Walmart. Message said it was going off at 4pm. Place was shut down and everyone evacuated. Nothing came of it, no report yet if anything was found or not.
    Yes. My cell phone display says no service. I did not associate it with this bombing until I heard that it hit an AT&T center.