Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Fraud

Default Election Fraud

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-fraud-outrage

Here's proof ..... They cheated!!!
    Live Free or Die

They overcheated. I just hope its their undoing
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

This should bring into serious question the results in ALL the so called battleground states, and some judges and attorneys for the commiecrats should be brought under close scrutiny as well. Some folks should do some time in the state sponsored "hotel" for this!!!!!!

They should swing as far as I'm concerned. Think of the blood and treasure lost to give us the ability to vote our mind.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    They should swing as far as I'm concerned. Think of the blood and treasure lost to give us the ability to vote our mind.
    I'll bring the rope...LOTS of it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    This should bring into serious question the results in ALL the so called battleground states, and some judges and attorneys for the commiecrats should be brought under close scrutiny as well. Some folks should do some time in the state sponsored "hotel" for this!!!!!!
    Correction: This should bring into serious question, the results in ALL STATES. If they were cheating in the battle ground states, they had their thumbs on all the scales. I am convinced the left coast is not as blue as people believe. We have been brain washed through a habitual fraudulent election. Anyone remember the 2004, when Gregoire beat Dino Rossi for governor of Washington? This presidential election is EXACTLY the same. It's like Deja vu all over again.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    Correction: This should bring into serious question, the results in ALL STATES. If they were cheating in the battle ground states, they had their thumbs on all the scales. I am convinced the left coast is not as blue as people believe. We have been brain washed through a habitual fraudulent election. Anyone remember the 2004, when Gregoire beat Dino Rossi for governor of Washington? This presidential election is EXACTLY the same. It's like Deja vu all over again.
    I stand corrected, Sir! You are exactly right. ALL states should be investigated very closely. Further, although I know it would be unprecedented, Trump's Presidency should be extended until investigations are complete and the REAL truth is known. AND, all violators should receive the utmost in punishment. The trust the American people have placed in them has been severely violated beyond description!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    Be very , very careful crazy uncle. You are on the verge of becoming the beacon of sanity.

My youngest brother is a huge Bernie fan and voted for Biden. I keep showing him this stuff and he keeps telling me the same thing. 的t痴 a deep fake. In other words, the video is forged. Is this the truth? Absolutely not and we all know it but that is the train of thought that these libs have. It is sickening.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Be very , very careful crazy uncle. You are on the verge of becoming the beacon of sanity.
    Now, Bam, That is just plain mean. I should report you for harassing and vicious statements directed at other members (me).

LOL I can't keep it up. You got me.

You know the world is coming to an end when the Crazy Uncle becomes a "beacon of sanity". I am sure there is a scripture in Revelation about that very thing. Right by the seventh seal or something like that

July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧