Thread: more Antifa threats

Default more Antifa threats

up goes the volume
    just a matter of time before one side or the other drops a match on this brushpile

a screenshot this morning from an “Antifa [idea] leader” Adam Rahuba, of Pittsburg, PA, warning President Trump and his supporters that if he doesn’t concede and turn the keys over to the far-left, radical regime of puppet Joe Biden, there will be blood in the streets of the suburbs in America.

If you do not concede by Sunday at noon, we will begin to block roads in conservative areas.

Your supporters will not be able to go to work or go to the grocery store to feed their families.

We are armed and will retaliate to attempts of vehicular homicid
    This guy is definitely a provocateur. He's going to get something started he won't be able to finish.
    https://jonathanturley.org/2020/07/1...omment-page-1/

I think Matt Bracken is once again priescent:

The sniper ambush will predictably be used as a counter to rampaging mobs armed only with short- to medium-range weapons. This extremely deadly trick was developed by our war fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan, taking advantage of the significant effective range and firepower of our scoped 5.56mm rifles. Tactics such as the sniper ambush may not be seen early in the civil disorder, but they will surely arise after a steady progression of atrocities.

The neighborhood defense teams will evolve into proactive suburban armed vigilante groups (SAVs) out of a desire to preemptively take the violence to their perceived enemies, instead of passively waiting for the next home invasion or carjacking.

The operation I will describe (and it’s only one of dozens that will be tried) uses two ordinary pickup trucks and eight fighters. Two riflemen are lying prone in the back of each truck, facing rearward, with removable canvas covers concealing their presence. Their semi-automatic, scoped rifles are supported at their front ends on bipods for very accurate shooting. A row of protective sandbags a foot high is between them and the raised tailgate.

In the cab are a driver and a spotter in the passenger seat who also serves as the vehicle’s 360-degree security. The two trucks don’t ever appear on the same stretch of road, but coordinate their movements using one-word brevity codes over small FRS walkie-talkie radios. Each truck has a series of predetermined elevated locations where the intersection in question will lie between 200 and 500 yards away. Each truck is totally nondescript and forgettable, the only detail perhaps being the non-MUY ethnicity of the suburbanite driver and spotter driving relatively near to a riot in progress.

Lying prone and using their bipods for support, the shooters have five to ten degrees of pan or traverse across the entire intersection. Individual rioters are clearly visible in the shooters’ magnified optical scopes. Each of the four snipers has a plan to shoot from the outside of the mob toward the middle, driving participants into a panicked mass. The left-side shooters start on the left side and work to the middle, engaging targets with rapid fire, about one aimed shot per two seconds. Since the two trucks are set at ninety degrees to one another, very complete coverage will be obtained, even among and between the stopped vehicles.

The result is a turkey shoot.
    https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...e-in-violence/

So much for Democracy...or even much less the Republic.

These people are declaring that this country belongs to them.....their control...their way...no one else counts.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    up goes the volume
    just a matter of time before one side or the other drops a match on this brushpile

This guy is definitely a provocateur. He's going to get something started he won't be able to finish.
    https://jonathanturley.org/2020/07/1...omment-page-1/

I think Matt Bracken is once again priescent:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...e-in-violence/
    Explo,

I had read his work before, but I'm thankful you brought it back to light. I wouldn't want to be the one to bring violence to the suburbs. Liberal cities? Sure. You know you're not going to get prosecuted to any extent, and the city government will just blame someone else and get money from the state or fed govt to fix everything. Taking the violence directly into the neighborhoods on the other hand is a recipe for a level of stupidity that shouldn't be expressed.

Plus, the SJW's have not considered that the simplest outcome is nothing more than controlling exodus from the liberal bastions. The roads and highways they believe they can block so easily can also be used to keep them in their concrete jungles. I wouldn't personally want to be a city cretin out attempting to exfil via the countryside. Plus, everything a city needs comes to it from somewhere else. Cut off the roads, and you don't have food... Cut off the power lines and it gets mighty dark quickly. Bust a water line or three, and magically you can't even get a drop of water to drink.

The cities will become gigantic dying fields. I don't think we'll see Sarajevo levels of door to door violence, simply because it won't be necessary. The simplest solution is just to keep the troublemakers contained in the cities they helped destroy and let them eat each other.

Putting brains in street drains might be the only option

There are some people that are really hungry for curbs, they just don’t know it yet.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

refference material, don't have the anitfa and Trump put in there sorry.

I kinda think this would be more fun...Just my opinion..... I'm sure as things go along these type of things as alluded to in the other gentlemans quote will be more pervacive than anyone wants to know.

We have seen violance being promoted by cities like NYC no bail, and aw well they was upset and all type of things....Look at the violance coming out of the fact things are no longer being enforced..... Sad, very sad for America. The Republic has died.
    Last edited by finris; 11-25-2020 at 04:26 PM.