Thread: Zealous climate change workers....and the Temperance movement...of Olde.

Default Zealous climate change workers....and the Temperance movement...of Olde.

Been thinking about the trend towards "Climate Change" in politics as a change agent...a Herding agent on people and nations.

I have begun to note that the very zealousness by which this is being promoted reminds me of the radicalness or zealousness of the Temperance workers back in history and how they herded the whole nation into Prohibition or what was sometimes called the Volstead Act.

Also in Climate change ..in like manner to Obama Care...they tend also to come across as sort of backwards...

A solution in search of a problem on which to blame it and then take action...on these newly created bad guys..

This like so much of what the left promotes and pushes on an unaware public.

BLM and ANTIFA are much like this as well..manufacturing a bad guy on whom to blame and try to hold to account while trying to amass power and control over the herd...

"A solution in search of a problem on which to blame it and then seek power to control this problem they have manufactured."

Somehow they seem so often want to get it backwards and in the mean time...create a lot of chaos in their backwards process....

Nonetheless...it came to me last night in my sometimes rabid musings that I have seen this pattern before..in the Temperance Movement of olde...back in history ....and these climate people..in their zeal seem want to repeat this kind of backwardness.

Are any of the members picking up on this pattern????

It seems to me that the Temperance Movement created many more problems than it solved..and much chaos in the mean time.

This came to me in reading a fiction book about events in the time of Prohibition...and somehow, in my musings, I flagged the Climate people with a religious zeal amounting to the Temperance Movement back in history.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 11-24-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Been thinking about the trend towards "Climate Change" in politics as a change agent...a Herding agent on people and nations.

I have begun to note that the very zealousness by which this is being promoted reminds me of the radicalness or zealousness of the Temperance workers back in history and how they herded the whole nation into Prohibition or what was sometimes called the Volstead Act.

Also in Climate change ..in like manner to Obama Care...they tend also to come across as sort of backwards...

A solution in search of a problem on which to blame it and then take action...on these newly created bad guys..

This like so much of what the left promotes and pushes on an unaware public.

BLM and ANTIFA are much like this as well..manufacturing a bad guy on whom to blame and try to hold to account while trying to amass power and control over the herd...

"A solution in search of a problem on which to blame it and then seek power to control this problem they have manufactured."

Somehow they seem so often want to get it backwards and in the mean time...create a lot of chaos in their backwards process....

Nonetheless...it came to me last night in my sometimes rabid musings that I have seen this pattern before..in the Temperance Movement of olde...back in history ....and these climate people..in their zeal seem want to repeat this kind of backwardness.

Are any of the members picking up on this pattern????

It seems to me that the Temperance Movement created many more problems than it solved..and much chaos in the mean time.

This came to me in reading a fiction book about events in the time of Prohibition...and somehow, in my musings, I flagged the Climate people with a religious zeal amounting to the Temperance Movement back in history.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    The climate change movement and the insanity surrounding it has stood out to me for a decade or so now. I've also thought the same thing as you, it's just a methodology for control.

Lot longer than a decade.........I can recall being taught in junior and high school of a new ice age, now its global warming(climate change).
    I'm 63.
    But this current "climate change" is nothing more than "changing" our $$$ from our hands into theirs.
    Sometime in the near future your going to see insurance companies charge rates based on how many miles a driver logs. Its coming.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Lot longer than a decade.........I can recall being taught in junior and high school of a new ice age, now its global warming(climate change).
    I'm 63.
    But this current "climate change" is nothing more than "changing" our $$$ from our hands into theirs.
    Sometime in the near future your going to see insurance companies charge rates based on how many miles a driver logs. Its coming.
    Reckon I might better get me a couple of horses, and a few cows, and feed'em whatever creates lots of methane gas. Might even start drinking Bud light and eating boiled eggs and lots of beans, and anything else that will make for some long, loud, smelly farts, and to my personal bit to add to their woes. Stop at the table where they are dining long enough to let one go and say"'scuse me, but that thar animal had to be let out of its cage. It wanted to tell y'all howdy".
    Last edited by beowulf; 11-24-2020 at 03:42 PM.