Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soros arrested

Default Soros arrested

I don't have time right now to check for other sources, but this does look legit.
    but more confirmation is needed since this would be a big BOOOM

PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.

The indictment focuses only on the criminal activity Soros participated in prior to the election, such as wire fraud, identity theft, and damage to computers.

The FBI stated that the indictment will likely be updated to reflect election interference charges in relation to Dominion Voting, once the full scale of Soros’ operations is known. Soros is currently being interrogated by the FBI.

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2...qC-6_gPP5bTGsU

I saw that going around. Some think it's a larp, a photoshop.

If true, I can't be grateful enough. However I am leery of getting my hopes up.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    I saw that going around. Some think it's a larp, a photoshop.

If true, I can't be grateful enough. However I am leery of getting my hopes up.
    My thoughts exactly, bruss01.

CB the only source I've seen on this one, but if true, Santa has outdone himself this year.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Soros is RARELY in the US - he's deathly afraid of getting court served and FED held on any number of possible crimes >>>> it's an early serving of turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Soros is RARELY in the US - he's deathly afraid of getting court served and FED held on any number of possible crimes >>>> it's an early serving of turkey
    If true, if true, but I'm strongly skeptical on this until I see some concrete proof.

Capone got caged for tax evasion .... Soros for ..... wire fraud?

One can hope ....

Like earlier posters, color me skeptical.

I don't think she would set foot here

That evil bastard should have been taken years ago. They waited too long , whether or not he is in custody, it's too late, the damage is done, and won't be easy to reverse.

I seriously doubt it is true.
    What would the other news agencies gain by NOT publishing that info?

The MSM could spin it to sound like the Evil Dictator is grasping at straws and arresting little old men in the streets.

The conservative news could spin it as yet another article to pacify the people being cheated out of the election.

Regardless, I think we have witnessed the last free election this country will ever have. History will put this down as one of DJT's greatest failures. That being completely underestimating the depth and power of the deep state and the people pulling their strings.

When you look at the election, and view it as a whole, not the individual events. You see a coordinated and planned effort. That is what real power looks like, when it is used. JFK, 9/11 and this election. Everything else that will happen, will be just tying up loose ends.

But what do I know? I'm just the Crazy Uncle.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    ———————RIP USA——————