Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soros arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    I seriously doubt it is true.
    What would the other news agencies gain by NOT publishing that info?

The MSM could spin it to sound like the Evil Dictator is grasping at straws and arresting little old men in the streets.

The conservative news could spin it as yet another article to pacify the people being cheated out of the election.

Regardless, I think we have witnessed the last free election this country will ever have. History will put this down as one of DJT's greatest failures. That being completely underestimating the depth and power of the deep state and the people pulling their strings.

When you look at the election, and view it as a whole, not the individual events. You see a coordinated and planned effort. That is what real power looks like, when it is used. JFK, 9/11 and this election. Everything else that will happen, will be just tying up loose ends.

But what do I know? I'm just the Crazy Uncle.
    Suffice it to say I couldn't be more in agreement with you. About the only hope we have of any "saying power" right now is if the two Ga Republicans win their races, and the Repukelicans retain control of the Senate. But I'm not so certain the commies don't have those run off elections fixed as well. We'll see. And I'll stop here. Anything more I might say won't be finished lumber...planed and sanded. It'll be rough cut, right from the saw mill, and won't just step on toes...it'll crush feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    I seriously doubt it is true.
    What would the other news agencies gain by NOT publishing that info?

The MSM could spin it to sound like the Evil Dictator is grasping at straws and arresting little old men in the streets.

The conservative news could spin it as yet another article to pacify the people being cheated out of the election.

Regardless, I think we have witnessed the last free election this country will ever have. History will put this down as one of DJT's greatest failures. That being completely underestimating the depth and power of the deep state and the people pulling their strings.

When you look at the election, and view it as a whole, not the individual events. You see a coordinated and planned effort. That is what real power looks like, when it is used. JFK, 9/11 and this election. Everything else that will happen, will be just tying up loose ends.

But what do I know? I'm just the Crazy Uncle.

Pretty much what I think Crazy Uncle...pretty much what I think..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Ur rights CU. Except this election wasn't free, controlled right from the start
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13