Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's in store

Default what's in store

this is a very hard read that is the red pill size of a grapefruit.
    what the liberals have in store for us conservatives

https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...ored-genocide/

This is the part I've been prepping for. I was lacking on the pandemic side of things. Sure I had mask and gloves, lysol, meds and stuff. But I have been preparing mainly for that whole people wanting me dead thing....lmfao

I confess to not having read much of it, but for those who are strapped for time, bandwidth or personal effort -

Take Aways

The SHTF and CWII will happen because there is no one undoing the pre-genocidal preparations for it. As such, we can expect the following truths…

You will not know there is a full-on Civil War until you are in the midst of it.
    The American Second Civil War (CWII) will be a genocidal event of enormous scale.
    There will be an organized effort to disarm prior to the war. It may or may not happen.
    The timetable for the war has already been established. It’s going to happen whether everything is in place or not.
    The real danger of the progressive liberal army lies well hidden from public scrutiny. It is kept intentionally hidden. Just like in Rwanda, the conspirators held very secret meetings, and had secret handshakes, and shirts that they wore to identify each other. Chess pieces are moving into place.
    Once your hands are tied and bound behind your back it will be too late.
    Diversity Officers and their confederates will have you already earmarked as subversive.
    Whole-scale mass murder will be the norm.
    There will not be any Bill of Rights to protect you when the police are run by progressive liberals.
    Refugee camps will be dangerous and unhealthy places to be trapped in.
    The news media will not be reporting anything but the most trivial events. At that, it will be slanted in favor of progressives.
    Conservative websites and news might be blocked or difficult to access.
    Not sure I agree with all of this but it's food for thought and something to keep in mind, and have at least some idea of how to respond to such challenges if they do materialize. Remember 2019? If your today-self could go back and tell your 2019-self about everything that has happened this year... you'd write yourself off as crazy, "that'll never happen".
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

True Bruss, I'd definitely call myself crazy.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Bruss, after this year I'd believe most anything is possible. After the past 12 years of demonrats going after all things conservative, this is highly likely IMO. We are about all that stands in their way. Most other countries are mostly unarmed, other than the roving gangs which seem to be the NWO foot soldiers.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

We may be about to learn what was "in the works" that demanded Hitlery be "installed" four years ago that they intended to unleash upon us. It ain't gonna be pretty, folks. Its a fight for our continued existence.

They plan to eradicate us . No ifs, ands , or buts. We are the LAST defense against tyranny on earth.

That somali USA hater calls us the Klan ; She is too stupid to know the DEMOCRATS created the KKK ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyB46MmwQY

In the 1700's it was musket against musket, cannon against cannon. Today is different. They have weapons and tech that we don't have. It's gonna be ugly .
    Last edited by bambam; 11-18-2020 at 11:26 PM.

This:

"There will not be any Bill of Rights to protect you when the police are run by progressive liberals."

How the police are continuing to protect these liberal mayors, governors, congresscritters, and senators had been beyond my comprehension up until I realized that point above. There's zero reason for anyone who actually supports law and order to enforce a tenth of what has been "executive ordered" by these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    This:

"There will not be any Bill of Rights to protect you when the police are run by progressive liberals."

How the police are continuing to protect these liberal mayors, governors, congresscritters, and senators had been beyond my comprehension up until I realized that point above. There's zero reason for anyone who actually supports law and order to enforce a tenth of what has been "executive ordered" by these idiots.
    Law of the jungle is coming.

Democide..is what this particular brand of Genocide is called..."Democide'

Death by your own government....."Democide" Death by Democracy. This is very very different from a Republican form of Government....under the Constitution.

This is a concept defined by RJ Rummel a professor out of Southern California.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

I have from time to time posted here on this forum about Democide for the members here..

This is distinguished from Genocide wherein a foreign country goes into another and exterminates a people in that country..

What you had going on in Russia against the Russian People and also in the Ukraine....under Russian Control is Democide....

In China the extermination of so many of the Chinese people by their own government is Democide..

The Killing Fields of Cambodia as well.

I believe this concept and understanding is kept hidden from Most of us .....by labeling it Genocide...

It is a very very subversive demonic thing when your own government is in on the killing...of their own people...and we are never to be able to make this connection to the phoniness of the history books...

Be Warned the Ishmaelites...Herding to the extreme....the ultimate herding.

Agree with the Olde Timer in that Hillary losing four years ago ...severely set back the time tables for these Globalists Ishmaelites....and they plan in desperation to move the time table up ...and make up for lost time...they have to with what is coming....beyond this democide.

If I am understanding correctly..the plan is to return the world to a pre flood condition.....

To "Restore" The world to a condition which was so great in the past that they must return to it. This is a religious dogma....taking place ..a devout and zealous religious dogma planned to be brought back in blood..they must have a sacrifice to carry this out...

"The Restoration of the True Brotherhood.."

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 11-19-2020 at 12:31 PM.