Thread: Mi election news

Default Mi election news

certification of the vote in Wayne County (Detrot) failed
    deadlocked election commission.

this is great news for POTUS

This evening, the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results. If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors.
    full article: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ify-nov-3-vote

I don't trust Fox news at all , but this hack fox news anchor just tweeted this ;

https://twitter.com/shannonbream

Hope it's not true but wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I don't trust Fox news at all , but this hack fox news anchor just tweeted this ;

https://twitter.com/shannonbream

Hope it's not true but wouldn't surprise me.
    Bam, I think I may have gotten the wrong tweet. All I see is:

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. -Bonhoeffer"

Did she say something different that I missed?

They have now reversed that decision and certified the vote count. No bueno.

Wayne County (Detroit) is the fraud center of MI >>>> the initial committee decision is an indicator there - all the GOP has to do is build their case to start the legal action ....

They have now reversed that decision and certified the vote count. No bueno.
    and now they have reversed the reversal !

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ullied-rescind

The very fact that someone is willing to bully someone else over their vote is a very strong indicator that the voting was tamped/rigged all across this nation...in the recent Presidential Election.

I have been waiting for this...to happen and further confirm it for me.

For those of us who know the history, the Northern States are famous for bullying their way since before the American Civil War...both in and out of Congress.

The concept and nature of Honor is foreign to them.

With Honor in mind ...take a closer look at how Trump operates..particularly with putting the American people first..

Honor is clearly a foreign concept to the Left...and by association ..the Democrat Party. But be warned of the fake conservative Republicans..

Be Warned the Ishmaelites.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

As a former State of Michigan employee, I have had the opportunity to meet many of the players in Detroit Democratic circles. Most, if not all, are very slick snakes, well versed in the methods of the Democrat machine of Wayne County politics.

How does a low-level goobermint employee sit down to dinner with such luminaries ? Well, the owner of the towing company used by the State Police would throw a huge New Year's Eve party every year, usually catered at some fancy place on the riverfront such as The Roostertail. It started as a tax write-off, I suppose, meant to "thank" the rank and file MSP for all the business we threw at B&T Towing...a LOT of business. My first Christmas party at the Roostertail featured a wonderful view of the Detroit River with white linens, real silverware, all you can eat lobster and prime rib, scrumptous desserts from a nearby bakery, and open bar for hours on end. If someone had too much to drink, there were flatbed tow trucks standing by in the parking lot to get you home. I always gained about 10 pounds every year I attended. I would estimate the owner - Gasper Fiorini - spent at least $100K every year for years.

He finally bought his own nightclub further downriver near the Ambassador Bridge and continued the tradition, only it on his own property. His new open bar was legendary, a huge oval with 10-12 gorgeous bartenders pouring as fast as you could order... two servers for every table... he even opened his penthouse loft for those wishing a bit of fresh air or privacy. It was not uncommon for Wayne County Executives like Benny Napoleon or Robert Ficano to make an appearance, and once we were seated with City Councilwoman Martha Reeves ("The Vandellas"). She was a very warm gracious lady, and even did a couple of songs with the band. She was the exception... gracious and cheery. The rest were not much more than overpaid hucksters. Oh, they were nice enough to my face in this social setting, but I had no doubt they were all there to be seen and partake of the festivities. What started out years ago as a "thanks" party for the rank and file morphed into a political Christmas party. I quit attending in 2012. I'll miss seeing all my Trooper friends and the hot babes in their formal gowns, but I don't miss the politics of it all.

Some time ago, Gasper was indicted for RICO violations. I have no idea where he's at today, but I kinda miss those crazy parties. In case you've never heard of The Rooster Tail, it's a legendary night spot in Detroit. Ahhhh, the good ole days

the MI vote is already dead meat when it hits SCOTUS - allllll the freaking threats & coercion against the election verification committee members killed it >>> the damn DNC MI State DA threaten them with arrest - God only knows what else has happened - and they were resistant against certifying because of the proven fraud ...

almost NONE of these DNC dominated states with fraud election will get settled locally - lost cause - it'll take SCOTUS to override the bogus lower court decisions