Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: proud boys

Default proud boys

Proud boys beat up antifa in D.C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOeMrBGS1n8

I have a feeling the beatings will continue
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

It appears the tipping point has been reached.

Looks like what it is. Trump Supports have been being targeted all weekend long. The cops have done nothing.

Trump Supporters beat ANTIFA$$ and the cops show up to save them....Tell me again that the Demorats in power are not promoting this type of behavior????

Enough. Every decent American has had enough!!! Those idgits had better hope that this isn't the start of a shooting war.

Best piece of Advise I ever got as a young adult going out. Don't mess with the construction workers at the bars. Those guys have been fighting for they're bar stools for a long time, and they have to go to work in the morning to feed they're family.....They will F U up and when in doubt with use a weapon, box cutter, bottle, hammer etc....That is where we are at. They have messed with those who work for a living.....Them folks messed up...

I think they have watched to many women lib videos...You know the whole a woman can stand up to a man in a fight ideaology....How is them apples working out for ya????

Very interesting video...and yes...I believe the beatings will continue and with more strategic planning and carrying out.

This concerns me greatly with what is at stake.

But ...the video was interesting and made me want to make popcorn and watch it again...about time someone curbed Antifa....and caught it on film for all to see..

The Ishmaelites got cornered...finally.

The really stupid one to me....was those guys..Antifa or was it BLM showing up at the Sturgis bike rally.....really really stupid..!!

You gotta be educated to be that stupid...!!! Stupid Ishmaelites....run wild...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Looks to me like Trump supporters need to smart up a little. Antifa is a cowardly group and only show up if they will win. They prey on the weak, and in this case the weak were those that ventured out alone or in small numbers and were overwhelmed. I know that Antifa will not stand for a fair fight from personal experience. They failed against my group, TITFF at the Alamo last spring, and have not challenged us since, although they will hang out a few blocks away, and send scouts to see when we leave. Their tactics are predictable and their sense of fashion is a dead giveaway.

Bottom ine, we need to travel and stay together in groups for safety.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Looks to me like Trump supporters need to smart up a little. Antifa is a cowardly group and only show up if they will win. They prey on the weak, and in this case the weak were those that ventured out alone or in small numbers and were overwhelmed. I know that Antifa will not stand for a fair fight from personal experience. They failed against my group, TITFF at the Alamo last spring, and have not challenged us since, although they will hang out a few blocks away, and send scouts to see when we leave. Their tactics are predictable and their sense of fashion is a dead giveaway.

Bottom ine, we need to travel and stay together in groups for safety.
    I always have a friend with me, even when I'm alone .

So proud boys, prayer warriors and a few other groups have been duking it out in the streets for over three years with Antifa. While its not new per se it does seem to escalating. With the increased gun and ammo sales, i fear it will get pretty nasty sooner than later.
    Vox Populi!

Yes. Trump supporters are not being situationally aware. I will tell you a story from another time period. When I was a little kid. My grandpa's a ww2 vet, told me a life lesson... Never turn your back on ni663rs. ...his words not mine.
    This is still true today. Those types fight in groups and only prey on a target they can surely handle. There not coming at the 200lb 6'2 guy.. there going for the 75 yo couple. Or the mom and daughter. But you can't turn your back. Anticipate the attack always

Another situation. Here in my a.o. a local competitive shooter got knocked out down town. he was in a bad part of town for work. He's a real small guy. 135 lb 5'5 ish. Had his gun in a back pack. Was walking up the street to get lunch from a job site when 2 blm types hit him in the back of the head with a club. And took his backpack and wallet. grandpa's wisdom.