Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dominion Servers Seized in Germany ?

So Beo, how do you feel about demercrats?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I kinda tend to agree with him.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    There are no words adequate to put it in proper perspective. Far as I'm concerned they're all descendants of Hitler's Gestapo. Right hand of Satan. That's about the best I can do...and stay decent.
    Last edited by beowulf; 11-18-2020 at 09:48 PM.

Agree with Beowulf.....The Olde Timer... though I might phrase it a bit different.

I consider them Demonic....

Once I saw them in bed with BLM and ANTIFA...and made the connection to the riots and chaos of the 1800s and into the early 1900s in Europe....I knew what they were.

These types of organized riots and chaos can be traced back to the French Revolution into what is called in some history books..."The first Scientific Revolution."

Most people have never heard of this kind of thing and it is mostly omitted from what passes for history in our educations...but you can find it if you know where to dig.

Nonetheless....the chaos and mass murder which came out of the French Revolution is for what we should be concerned....that it does not so morph...

Particularly under UN Auspices.

This fingerprint is how I know this kind of organized, planned, engineered "Scientific" chaos is demonic.....

Be Warned the Ishmaelites...for I think in the end...there will be no limit to how far they will pervert and overthrow our form of government...for they believe this country and government belong to them....their exclusive private fiefdom..

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite