Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominion Servers Seized in Germany ?

Default Dominion Servers Seized in Germany ?

If true, this is MEGA-MAGA !

As yet unconfirmed, but someone just sent me a video from Freedom Plaza of a fellow saying the U.S. Army has raided the offices of Dominion Voting in Germany and seized all their servers. This could yield up to another four million votes for POTUS. DJT is supposed to address the nation tomorrow, according to this fella.

It was posted as a FB "live" video, and this dude was grinning from ear to ear. You could hear the glee in his voice.

Film at eleven.

Lord almighty I pray this is true!!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

i saw that yesterday, but there are some other sources saying it is not true
    but I sure hope it is

Hope it's true and not another get our hopes up and then kick us in the nuts stories.

the fact that the Fake News isn't covering it - ??? - almost a confirmation of it being true - only thing is that the US would do it legal thru Germany and it wouldn't be the military >>> or would it? - the FBI being what it is

I would call SHull bIT on this one. This is not the most reliable source.

The military is never used in law enforcement actions in a foreign country. Using the military to do a raid is like swatting a fly with a sledge hammer. You will get the fly eventually, but the damage left behind could be extreme. These are people who couple "Search and Destroy" not "Search for evidence".

Using the military would be an act of war unless they got permission. To get permission would take an act of GOD. Germany is one of the countries actively working against President Trump and it would harm their position by helping President Trump to be reelected.

I hope I am wrong, but get ready for a kick.
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 11-14-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    "You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    I would call SHull bIT on this one. This is not the most reliable source.

The military is never used in law enforcement actions in a foreign country. Using the military to do a raid is like swatting a fly with a sledge hammer. You will get the fly eventually, but the damage left behind could be extreme. These are people who couple "Search and Destroy" not "Search for evidence".

Using the military would be an act of war unless they got permission. To get permission would take an act of GOD. Germany is one of the countries actively working against President Trump and it would harm their position by helping President Trump to be reelected.

I hope I am wrong, but get ready for a kick.
    I'm thinking IF it was Army, it was deep state Army allowed in by Merkel, and it will all disappear. Still a lot of deep state military left over by obammy .

As I have pondered this all evening, and I think (1) IF there's any truth to this, such an operation would not be executed by regular military but more likely Special Forces operators or even "private" contractors.

Does anyone recall the "night exercise" with the black helicopters in downtown L.A. awhile back ? Those folks were in and out of the target building in short order, and loading out some kind of special cargo.

If not black ops, it is not inconceivable that some private contractors went in and seized servers or made cloned copies in the dead of night. Then again, might just be my fertile imagination combined with a bit of wishful thinking. When I'm tired, my mind does funny things.

Lotsa noise being made, and I also heard is supposed to address the nation tomorrow....I'm gettin' the popcorn ready just in case.

Well, I did find THIS. According to TGP, "From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way."
    Last edited by TheCitizenPatriot; 11-14-2020 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added text

Then I found this Twitter feed (link), which provides more detailed info. Lots to digest, but information seems to be coming from all over....even NewsMax.

By golly, there just might be something to this after all. How big is "something" ? I dunno. I'm just a keyboard commando with a bowl of popcorn.