Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Scroll Past - Please Say A Prayer for Our Family

Default Don't Scroll Past - Please Say A Prayer for Our Family

Samantha was a young angel with a "service heart" and a beautiful soul... the kind of young person you'd like to have as a daughter. Sadly, she could not escape the tortured memories of the sexual abuse she endured as a young teen. Her own mother refused to believe her claims, to the point of kicking her out of the house at the tender age of fifteen. To be sexually assaulted by your mother's sick boyfriends and then tossed out like so much garbage is indefensible, but Samantha worked hard and became an independent woman. She had a great job that she loved, her own home, car, lots of friends, etc... but she was inwardly seething with hatred at her mother. Yesterday, it overwhelmed her. Samantha was just twenty-four.

She had posted a long diatribe on social media earlier in the day which was then deleted. Her next post was a suicide note scrawled on the wall. Our kids became frantic, as she didn't answer any calls or texts. The police were summoned, friends and family gathered around her trailer. Her elderly grandmother also responded. No one was allowed entry until after the scene was cleared, for obvious reasons. "You don't want to go in there." Samantha blew her brains out with her own weapon. All afternoon we struggled with how to explain all this to the little ones without adding to the trauma - no easy task.

One deputy brought her dalmation puppy out of the trailer and gave the dog to my daughter-in-law. That puppy is now being showered with love by our grandkids. The puppy was appropriately named "Heaven". Samantha adored that little dog. Our family adored Samantha. We are seeking help from suicide survivor support groups, and our son and daughter-in-law are working to help Sam's grandmother make the neccessary arrangements. We need all the help and prayers that can be mustered.

It feels weird to me, asking for help from folks I've never met... yet here I am doing just that. Our son has set up a GoFundMe (link) page for donations. If you can spare a buck or two or five, please give. You can donate anonymously, and if you do please leave a "WSHTF" comment in the comments field so we'll know it was from this group. If you cannot donate right now, we understand - most of us are of modest means.

Let's send her off with the celebration of life she deserves, even in death. Thanks in advance... now go hug your family, keep 'em close. That's what we're doing.

Prayer out for our Lord's peace for her, and her family.

May her Mom and her abusers face our Lord's wrath.

CitizenPatriot; I actually cried when I read your post . That young lady and her cute dog ....
    and a story that has been repeated far too often in this country.
    I cry for the loss....the tortured souls.

And I want to do things to the sexual molesters that I cannot express here ....

My prayers to you and family & friends.

very sad
    prayers sent
    and donation

Thank you. This one hurts.

Sad story that gets repeated way to often.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I知 dealing with this in our family right now. On Tuesday I知 taking a family member to an appointment to meet with the police to tell their story so the perpetrator of these crimes will be brought to justice. Every ounce of my being wants to handle this outside of the courts. Dead men tell no tells. But alas, my desire to be a father to my daughter and a husband to my wife and a role model to the victim have my hands tied.

Prayers have been sent.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I am at a loss for words.
    That痴 some fu@ked up sh*t.

Praying for the grieved

Prayers sent.

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    I知 dealing with this in our family right now. On Tuesday I知 taking a family member to an appointment to meet with the police to tell their story so the perpetrator of these crimes will be brought to justice. Every ounce of my being wants to handle this outside of the courts. Dead men tell no tells. But alas, my desire to be a father to my daughter and a husband to my wife and a role model to the victim have my hands tied.

Prayers have been sent.
    I hear you about the courts. My first reaction, is that I have access to about 1,000,000 square miles of forest, a shovel, and a .45. I am not afraid to use any of them. Unfortunately, my second reaction is: I have farm implements. I know how to use them and I have turned countless bulls into steers.

My prayers are with you, your daughter, and your family.
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧