Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esper Out! Miller In as Acting Sec Defense

Default Esper Out! Miller In as Acting Sec Defense

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...e4586262%2Fpg1

I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately.

Chris will do a GREAT job! Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

awesome
    let's hope this is just the start with many more swamp creatures soon to be shown the door

Was going to ask, was this another Obama plant left in to undermine the DS resistance? Obama and crew, I guess the last 5 or so Prez, have done a great job of entrenching the resistance, kinda like a shadow guv you could say.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Esper got sideways with Trump by not supporting Federal troops during riots...Insurrection Act...sure would have shut down the rioters/looters and saved damages to businesses in a heartbeat.
    If needed will Miller support using troops if martial law is called for? Or the recurrence of rioting/looting that is bound to happen before January 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    awesome
    let's hope this is just the start with many more swamp creatures soon to be shown the door
    Trump appointed him sooooo...... Is he "draining the swamp" or just fishing his own turd out?
    Vox Populi!

I think we are going to like this new dude:
    special forces officer

Throughout his career, he served within other special operations organizations, culminating with command of the 2nd Battalion, 5th SFG(A). Mr. Miller participated in the initial combat operations in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003, in addition to numerous follow-on deployments to both theaters, and has extensive inter-agency and joint special operations experience. Upon retirement from the Army in 2014, Mr. Miller worked for over two years as a defense contractor providing clandestine Special Operations and Intelligence expertise directly to the Under Secretaries of Defense for Intelligence and Policy.

Mr. Miller possesses a Master of Arts degree in National Security Studies from the Naval War College and is a graduate of the Naval College of Command and Staff and the Army War College.
    https://www.defense.gov/Our-Story/Bi...pher-c-miller/
    https://heavy.com/news/christopher-c-miller/

When I looked at his background I was struck by how well-suited he would be for a peace-keeping effort. One where the object is not to confront enemy troops on a battlefield so much as an occupation type of effort, such as post-war recovery where there are still factions and heightened tensions, to keep war from breaking out again.

He'd probably be a pretty good choice at putting down a domestic insurrection if it came to that.

And, if it turns out that Biden has NOT won the election... I think there's a good chance those skills might come in handy.

Is this what's on Trump's mind in replacing Esper?
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

More news: looks like WH gearing up for something new -

Trump loyalists elevated to powerful roles at the Pentagon after firing of Defense Secretary Esper
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/trum...er-firing.html

Today, Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Dr. James Anderson, Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security Mr. Joseph Kernan and Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense, Jen Stewart submitted letters of resignation.
    Under Secretary Kernan submitted his letter of resignation, effective today. Current Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operation and Low-Intensity Conflict Ezra Cohen-Watnick will be the new Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security. Mr. Ralph Cacci will continue to perform the duties of the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security.
    Also today, Ms. Stewart submitted her resignation from the position of Chief of Staff, effective today. Mr. Kash Patel, currently on the National Security Council staff, has been named by Acting Secretary Miller as his Chief of Staff.

Looks like this party is about to get started.... CIA Director Gina Haspel got called into Mitch McConnel's office today and many see this as a prelude to her dismissal/resignation. FBI Director Chris Wray - up next?

https://twitter.com/LauraLitvan/stat...72472187068419
    Laura Litvan
    @LauraLitvan
    CIA Director Gina Haspel just entered Mitch McConnell’s office.
    1:16 PM · Nov 10, 2020
    Starting to get interesting!

youre-all-fired.jpg
    Last edited by bruss01; 11-10-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Glad to see this happening. Wish had happened a year or more ago
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Why the hell did POTUS make Haspell CIA director in the first place ??!!! Even I could see that witch was deep state.