Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News Apps

NewsMax reminds me of Fox 20-25 years ago when they were a startup. Still watch OAN, and even BBc sometimes.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Fox imploding , good riddance ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxZskGYes0k

Here's one I just found, USAWatchdog.com. Seems like a good site. Good interview with Alex Newman;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16s424pCUHA

Fox has literally been living off of Trump for the last four years lol, "donít bite the hand that feeds you" might apply here.

by Crazy Uncle..

I am also surfing the HF spectrum again for pirate stations.

Well done Olde Man...well done. I do the same and keep a Tecsun model PL 660 at work with SSB capabilities.

Have a roll up piece of 40 foot wire to attach to the telescoping antenna to improve reception...

Also keep spare AA batteries for my Mag lite on my hip as well as the PL 660.

AT home I too use my HF rigs and scan certain of the bands for long range radio reception as well as the local AM and FM broadcasts.

Well done Olde Man...well done

73 to you and your house,

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

here is how i see this. we truly are the majority. we are 51% of the population with a triple digit IQ. we only need one station to try to slowly brain wash us. the tards on the left need more channels to flip threw and convince them, because they like to go with the popular flow. fox news is there to try to lightly nudge the people with a brain that can think for themselves. the others are just talking head media. they are all cia spook controlled.

Well shoot, I don't believe any of them.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Speaking of the HF frequencies/bands.

I had some slack time last night after 10 pm and let the boss have my cell number if he needed to get ahold of me.

I went to my short wave set and hooked up the 40 foot length wire to the telescoping antenna to increase my reception.

After 10 pm I listened to Alex Jones on 4.840 MHZ

Though I do not have a Twitter or Facebook account and do not want one.....Alex made an excellent point on his shortwave show broadcast.

Alex stated that particularly now since the election Twitter and Facebook are doing big time censorship of any dissenting narrative of which they do not approve.

Alex likened this to a type of "Martial Law."

I agree with him on this.

I am not in favor of censorship.....by government or corporations......

This kind of "Herding" by these businesses...it indeed and to me a type of Martial Law.

Spread the word to people you know on this kind of concept...in censorship....that it amounts to a type of "Martial Law"...by these Ishmaelites.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite