Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Surgery today!

Awesome news Cammie ! Merry Christmas !

Told you you'd be out haising rell again afore too long. For a while longer, though, use only one leg when kicking liberal butt. Give yourself a bit more time to heal completely before you start using both legs again. I know how hard it is , though. Kicking liberal butt will keep you busier than a one legged man at an a$$ kicking contest. Oh, almost forgot...M-E-R-R-Y Christmas!!!
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-23-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Thats awesome Cammi. So happy for you.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Lmao! You guys are a riot!

Yeah, yesterday hubs and I went out to the new house and laid out a 20'x 100' roll of 6 mil plastic on the slope. It's been worked really hard with all the huge equipment coming in and out so there is nothing there to keep it from eroding. That's why we had to put down the plastic. Rain would really put a kink in that steep slope.

Septic people finished our new sewer system today. We had a 1,500 gal gravity fed system installed with 3 new style panel field lines 65' long each. Huge system but well worth it.

Our new water well was installed last week. Just waiting on the electric Co. To get out here to move our power line. We are installing the solar panels this spring. I don't want to mess with it when it's cold out.. I'm too cold natured..

It's been a busy and nerving past two months! I'm excited to get all this behind us so we can relax again !
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 12-23-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Good news, kiddo. We knew you're too tough not to whup this.

Haven't heard anything lately so I'm assumin' you're back up to full speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Haven't heard anything lately so I'm assumin' you're back up to full speed?
    I'd say she is. Who you think it REALLY was that stole Piglosi"s laptop? YUK!!!!!!