Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Surgery today!

I may have to continue the pain meds a while longer. Had a really rough day yesterday.

I finally got a decent nights sleep last night with a pain pill aide. Sat up in bed on my own this morning and ate about a 1/2 cup oatmeal.

I'm in my own bed now. Neighbor wigged out on me a couple days ago. People are strange. I'll explain later.

Anyway, I have everything I need by my bed so I can take care of myself because hubs needs to not miss any more work if possible.

I'll most likely just sleep the day away and go for short walks around the house when he's home. Not going to risk it being home alone. I am feeling better but I'm extremely weak.

Thanks for all the continued prayers. I certainly need then right now!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

You're still very much on my prayer list, Cammi...one of many. We all, this Country, needs all the prayer support we can muster, and all the help from the Lord He will give us. His help will be because of His mercy, love and compassion, NOT because we're deserving.

Amen to that Beo!

You are doing good Cammie, but be cautious with what is to come. You are feeling better so pretty soon the temptation will arise for you to do things around the house. Be very careful with this!!! It is easy to do to much without realizing it. Continue to take it easy and you are still in my prayers as well.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Sweetheart, I do good just to get from the bed to the bathroom and back. No chance of overdoing it at the stage. I am still weak as a kitten.

This past week has been the very pits. I was so badly empacked I almost needed up back in the hospital.

Trust me. I'm not taking anything for granted. I seriously thought I was going to die this past week.

This morning, I'm feeling a little more strength than I've had so, we are going to get me up and do some slow walking. If the weather permits. My appetite has improved and so has fluid consumption but I've gotta get my body moving.

Please keep me in your prayers as always.

Ps.. I have no idea what's going on in America right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    .... Ps.. I have no idea what's going on in America right now...
    You should Thank the Lord for that at least!

Prayers continue Cammi. Gonna take a while.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

You just popped into my head Cammie. Hope all is well , prayers sent.

Went for a second follow up today. Bladder is still leaking but not as much. It is healing but at a slow rate, thus, foley has to stay in another week until we do another cystigram next Tuesday. In the mean time, the pain from the foley will remain until the leak has healed itself. I'm taking meds for the spasms that help with that pain but it's miserablly uncomfortable.

I'm living through it as long as I can keep the ice-packs coming. Hopefully next Tuesdays visit brings good news that the foley is coming out and the leak has stopped.

Thank you for all the continued prayers guys! They are most definitely helping!