Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Surgery today!

I'll pray for your fast recovery. Please be safe especially nowadays where covid is everywhere.

Thinking about you Cammie. Hope you are feeling better.

TNKS everyone.

I'm staying with my neighbor and I'm setup with home health care around the clock. My neighbor owns the HHC that is taking care of all my needs. I feel like a Queen! Top notch care!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    TNKS everyone.

I'm staying with my neighbor and I'm setup with home health care around the clock. My neighbor owns the HHC that is taking care of all my needs. I feel like a Queen! Top notch care!
    Only as you deserve, of course.

Awesome! Thatís great to hear Cammie!!! Iím glad you are being taken care of so you donít have to worry about strangers in and around your home!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Yea, I have the greatest neighbors on the planet, even before all this. They are a sugnificant part of our group.

I swear I pray I NEVER have to go through something like this again. The pain is near unbareable! I'm not one to take pain meds but I've certainly been taking my share for this. Jesus!

Hey guys, I just talked to Cammie. She asked for me to update and let yíall know a couple of things;

1. Take care of your kidneys!! Cammie is otherwise in really good health and didnít think anything like this could happen to her.

2. She is in a lot of pain. Having a kidney removed is painful. My dad had this done due to cancer as well and he was in a lot of pain for 2 weeks. The problem comes from the huge void where the kidney used to be. All the other internal organs shift around and until everything finds a new spot, it hurts, a lot!

She is in good hands and is never alone. She always has someone helping her and she has been getting up and walking around a bit. So keep the prayers coming. Cammie did thank all of us here for them. Otherwise it sounded like she was in good spirits, just in pain.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Still prayin for her to get back to herself
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Still prayin for her to get back to herself
    A triple ditto.

This hurts like my whole left side of my rib cage and sternum it broken. It hurts to even breathe!