Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Day chatter!

Here in the Democratic Republic of Oregon, it was going to be a Biden win. Neither camp bothered to run adds here.
    Arizona went blue (again).

I find it concerning that Biden couldn't even fill the 10 or 15 circles, carefully laid out at his rallies, while Trump had 10's of thousands of attendees and the race is this close. It looks like PA, NC, and GA are going to be key states. Those being the states with the greatest potential of fraud. Odd how that worked out.

I haven't had commercial power at the house for over 2 months, so looks like we have been living the "Green New Deal" for a while now. Yippie!

Time for the Crazy Uncle to catch some Z's.

May God bless America, no matter who wins. See you all in a few days. Gotta get the wife to the hospital. She is having back surgery.... OMG! today!

CU
    July 4, 1776 - November 4, 2020
    覧覧覧由IP USA覧覧覧

as of this AM >> the White House and Trump are cut off from Twitter and all the rest - definite attempt to silence the President - started last nite after the results started in and he won NC & FL - they were triggers !!!!!

Please dear Lord***Trump will win the presidency and we will keep the sentate. ****WE MUST*** AMEN!!!!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Prayers for Mrs. Crazy.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

At least following the fox trends, if the states that are currently leaning dem / repub stay the same, it's a Biden win. Trump has to flip at least one "light blue" state to get to 270... I hate this. With our future and the future of our children on the line, it's sickening that we're going to have to wait weeks to find out anything.

Georgia, my home state (although I reside in North Carolina, Georgia will ALWAYS be "home"..."Cracker to the very end!!!) said they're having problems with the electronic counting of the mail in ballots. This just sets red flags a-flappin in the wind to me. What was it that Robbie the Robot said..."Danger Will Robinson, danger'!!!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Apparently, a trunk load of "mail in" votes arrived in Michigan, and has pushed that to the dems..... so far. Wonder where the next trunk load is headed for ?
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Apparently, a trunk load of "mail in" votes arrived in Michigan, and has pushed that to the dems..... so far. Wonder where the next trunk load is headed for ?
    Georgia or Pennsylvania would be my guess.

If the slimy slug pulls it off, wonder how much rioting, burning and looting the conservative side will engage in.

None. We're better than that!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!