Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You gotta be educated to be this giftedly stupid....

Default You gotta be educated to be this giftedly stupid....

Another Hollywood Drama Queen who thinks their view is the only one for all of America.........

You gotta be educated into such stupidity...people are not that naturally stupid without being educated into it.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...f-other-women/

Watch this one...about the confirmation of Amy Barrett.

“Not [a] shred of doubt that this woman has total contempt of other women who demand #reproductivejustice she will do anything to destroy #LGBTQ marriage & protection,” Bernhard tweeted. “She is controlled by her religious dogma & has relented all sense of intellectual acuity we need to brace ourselves.”

Her words echoed those of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who said during Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearings to the Court of Appeals in 2017 that the “dogma lives loudly within you.”

not shred of doubt that this woman has total contempt of other women who demand #reproductivejustice she will do anything to destroy #LGBTQ marriage & protection, she is controlled by her religious dogma & has relented all sense of intellectual acuity we need to brace ourselves https://t.co/H71B3ZzFfg

— Sandra Bernhard (@SandraBernhard) October 26, 2020

Reproductive justice???? What...Reproductive Justice???

How about women of Equality being responsible for their own Reproductive Justice....and not get Reproductive Justice on the public purse....in perpetuity.????

Now that would be Equality.

What the left is pushing here is "Inequality" on the public purse for votes....a subsidy.

People do not have a right to put others into social and economic bondage to pay for their reproductive "Rights' Be responsible for your own reproductive rights. Don't expect others to pay for it.

A subsidy means someone out here is paying for someone else/s reproduction in addition to their own. Someone is paying twice or more...that is not equality.

You have to be educated to buy into this Kool-Aid.

Astonishing to me how stupid some people and issues are in order to pass through unquestioned by the non virtue of emotional appeal...

Be warned of emotional appeal....it is often a cover for Ishmaelite bondage.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Never ascribe significance to those who are merely famous: Rather, give fame to those who are significant.

And she isn't significant.
    Good medicine in bad places

as far as I know the last great Hollyweird role for Sandra Bernhard was a minor character role on the old Roseanne tv series - she one of the few females that went lesbian on the show ....

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post
    Never ascribe significance to those who are merely famous: Rather, give fame to those who are significant.

+1000000!!!!!!

Well, I can easily see why. Ain't no man in his right mind gonna want to touch that ugly wench!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Well, I can easily see why. Ain't no man in his right mind gonna want to touch that ugly wench!
    Hmmm. Didn't bother to check out the pix. I think she played the wife of THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON.

And didn't require any make-up ......

Wow Fidel...Wow!!

Well said...well said!!!

Illini Warrior
    as far as I know the last great Hollyweird role for Sandra Bernhard was a minor character role on the old Roseanne tv series - she one of the few females that went lesbian on the show ....

Don't know much about her....per se.

The last I remember her in a role was several episodes and years back of the Highlander series on television.
    I was never a fan of Roseanne or any of those sitcoms.....once I realized the real purpose of them....
    Haven't watched any of them since the days of Archie Bunker...before I wised up to them.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Wow Fidel...Wow!!

Well said...well said!!!

Don't know much about her....per se.

The last I remember her in a role was several episodes and years back of the Highlander series on television.
    I was never a fan of Roseanne or any of those sitcoms.....once I realized the real purpose of them....
    Haven't watched any of them since the days of Archie Bunker...before I wised up to them.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

she was never on Highlander - you are thinking of someone else >>> this broad is loudmouth NYCer - supposedly more comedian claim - not the least classic goodlooking ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    she was never on Highlander - you are thinking of someone else >>> this broad is loudmouth NYCer - supposedly more comedian claim - not the least classic goodlooking ....
    To say she is ugly is a gross, gross understatement.

She's so ugly she would:

make a buzzard run the other way screaming in terror.

make a freight train take a dirt road.

make a clock run backwards.

Gag Dracula at the very thought of biting her on the neck.

In other words...she's U-U-U-U-U-G--L-YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

By IW....

Highlander Television Series...

Role of Carolyn Marsh...episode...Dramatic License...1996.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Bernhard

Though I have not watched them in ages...I have the whole series in DVD format in my Radio Room/Man Cave.

My radio room is my Holy Ground Highlander!! LOL LOL LOL!!! and so too my garage...Man Stuff happens there!!! Authorized Personnel Only!!! Holy Ground!!!

I have no doubt..... however...that she is a loudmouth...in that I am certain you are in the X ring...

OLde Timer...

To say she is ugly is a gross, gross understatement.

She's so ugly she would:

make a buzzard run the other way screaming in terror.

make a freight train take a dirt road.

make a clock run backwards.

Gag Dracula at the very thought of biting her on the neck.

In other words...she's U-U-U-U-U-G--L-YYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

There you go again Olde Timer.....don't candy coat it....tell it straight!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 10-28-2020 at 10:28 AM.