Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: flipped - partner of Hunter Biden

Latest I heard suggesting FBI still covering and investigating if this all planted by Russians. Who the hell you call to arrest the FBI?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

latest coming in from Hunter's laptop is Manderin translated video postings >>>> all kinds of discussion of Hunter's sexual & physical abuse of young Chinese girls/children - guess it gets pretty damn sick ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 10-17-2020 at 04:47 PM.

The Marines.
    Seriously it just might have to come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    latest coming in from Hunter's laptop is Manderin translated video postings >>>> all kinds of discussion of Hunter's sexual & physical abuse of young Chinese girls/children - guess it gets pretty damn sick ....

THIS

word from the Uraine - they have got into the laptop seizure mood also - got their hands on another Biden partner's laptop loaded with emails ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    word from the Uraine - they have got into the laptop seizure mood also - got their hands on another Biden partner's laptop loaded with emails ....
    Well, ooooooops. Things are getting interesting ......

flipper moved to a more secure prision
    don't want him to commit Arkancide

Hunter Biden's former business associate Bevan Cooney, who flipped on the Bidens and exposed an influence-peddling operation, has been moved out of his prison cell, according to Breitbart News.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ling-operation

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    not sure where this fits in our threads but pretty staggering.
    Chinese whistleblower blows lid on Chinese plan to take over the US thru rat party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...cI&app=desktop

I have suspected that the election interference is Chinese not Russian...

The Russian Narrative is a cover to protect and distract from the real election interference. I also believe the Chinese were seriously interfering in our election back in the Clinton Administration if not also back with the Obama Administration as well...not the Russians...but the Chinese..

The Russians do not have sufficient capital to interfere as do the Chinese.....

I know this because the Russians do not have an Forumla 1 Race team...et al. No Russian Laptops.....cell phones, refrigerators, cars....etc etc etc...

I have thought this for a long time now...about the Chinese.....

I don't believe the Chinese stole any American Nuclear Secrets. They were privily granted access for election support monies ....a payoff from up high..at the highest levels.

The treason in this country has always taken place at the highest levels of leadership and for lucre....votes or monies or both...

You have to get off the beaten path ...away from controlled rigged media and education to even get a whiff..or trace of this information.....and this information and or knowledge goes way way back in American History...Treason..for lucre/profit..

Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 10-21-2020 at 10:17 AM.

By CENTEXDUDE

The Marines.
    Seriously it just might have to come to that.
    If memory serves me correctly ..this has already happened as a warning....

The Marines or Army flew their helicopters over CIA Langley as a warning early in the Trump administration....the CIA was getting too independent..of the chain of command...and running as a separate government..

I think this pace has accelerated as we near the election and these departments want to keep their power and control.

I also think the FBI and or areas of Justice are operating in the same manner....Department of State as well.

I think that the CIA is the military arm of the Department of State and they have been operating as a separate government but until Trump have been able to keep it below the horizon of most Americans. So too the FBI.

These and other groups are running a Non Representative Government in this country. A private government not representing the people..but special interests...and this has been going on since before WW1....and without the knowledge of most of the American people and also without the knowledge of many of our people in leadership positions.....but not all.

Someone here clearly takes a public oath to uphold the Constitution but in private takes a secret oath to something or someone else..a duality....

Which oath will they keep???...and our media and or public education is in on it.....to keep us dumbed down..

Or as I am oft want to declare....Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom