Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ER visit last night.

Default ER visit last night.

My back felt like it was breaking and lower left front side felt like it was going to explode.
    They did a CT SCAN and found an 8cm mass on my left lower kidney. I have to go back to have a biopsy.

I've had cysts on my kidney for time but never a solid mass. The pain was beyond what I could handle last night so we opted to take me in to ck me out.

May I ask for prayers?
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 10-14-2020 at 10:19 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Praying for you Camouflaged....You and your house...

Orangetom
    Not and Ishmaelite.

Prayers for you for a full and quick healing.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Prayers going up Cammi
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Done, Cammi. You're added to my daily prayer list.

Thanks guys... Kinda nervous about this, but then again, not really? Not sure what I think about it yet. Guess mostly just wait and see what they find. I know it's curable under certain scenarios but I don't know what the scenario is and I guess that's the part that has me a bit nervous. We'll see. My appt is next Wed for biopsy.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Done Cami.

You got this Cammie! satan loves to attack us when we are on the verge of a break out. Keep your eyes and spirit up towards the good man upstairs and all will be good.

Several years ago docs found a large growth on one of my dadís kidneys. After a lot of tests it came back as cancerous. So they went in and ended up taking the entire kidney out. The doc said that if the mass was only on one side then they could remove just a portion of the kidney, but his was in the center of the kidney so they took the entire kidney out. That was over 6 years ago and he is doing just fine. There are a few small changes that he had to make in his lifestyle but it was nothing big.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Prayers sent Cammie .

Holy moley Cammie - I will definitely have you on the list when my head is bowed. Good luck and hopefully this all blows over with minimal fuss.

What a time to have to be in a hospital, for any reason.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking