Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Execution of SEAL team 6

Don't forget couple of seal team commanders that killed themselves just after this..

This story seems not to be covered by most of the MSM...including the fabled Fox News....I found this lack of coverage to be interesting.

However..I did hear it covered on the shortwave bands last night on 4.840 MHZ on Alex Jones. But from the MSM...silence.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

So what's with the dude, I forget his name but apparently on SEAL team, that has made the circuit claiming to have made the kill shot. Saw yesterday where he was on LSM denouncing this new info.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    So what's with the dude, I forget his name but apparently on SEAL team, that has made the circuit claiming to have made the kill shot. Saw yesterday where he was on LSM denouncing this new info.
    Rob O'Neal, not sure of the spelling, but I would not want to be him. He might have a price on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Rob O'Neal, not sure of the spelling, but I would not want to be him. He might have a price on his head.
    Not if he is one of Killery/Bamster's agents, may explain why he wasn't aboard a certain CH-47 Chinook.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."