Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Execution of SEAL team 6

Default Execution of SEAL team 6

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Maybe, just MAYBE, the fire is about to be ignited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCyb...ture=emb_title

I keep waiting for President Trump's DOJ do actually do something about any of the crap the B-ho administration did.

I'm still waiting.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCyb...ture=emb_title

I keep waiting for President Trump's DOJ do actually do something about any of the crap the B-ho administration did.

I'm still waiting.......
    I'm quickly losing faith that Barr will do a damn thing to bring anyone to justice;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...f08_story.html

Yea.... so far it seems like even Pollyanna is gonna get off scot-free .....

I knew Barr was never going to do a thing. He is another Feckless, deep state, bureaucrat, doing his time.

His office actually indicted Cliensmith, from the FBI. A low to mid level lawyer who falsified emails. After what? 19 months?... and he bags a low level flunkie, who's name is on a few falsified emails. Hardly what I would call a stellar record.
    "You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

They switched out Bin Laden w/a decoy at the last minute.

Team 6 knew they didn't kill real OBL so they were executed.

$152b cover-up

We all knew this.. the seal community knew it. Now still nothing will be done. I'm tired of nothing getting done. We need politicians to fear the people again

My thoughts are far too inflammatory to print. Our faith, belief, and trust in goobermint has become like a large pack of Swiss Cheese...ALL full of holes. I don't think it too far fetched to say, folks, we're on our own.

Who is really suprissed by this news???? We all knew that the seal team was set up. I mean we have tons of people who have to know what has happened..

Again the Gov is protecting itself, no one is going to jail....They should have had numerous inditments. Even the General Flynn's Atterny has stated she was very disappointed!!! We even see good old Trey Goudy won't even say they did something criminal...You either know the law or you don't!!!!

There are so many former military in the Secret Service. I have wondered Why we havan't seen an Ides of March type thing from them....Oh well.