Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prepper /survival store

For the OP; it's business. bear g. and gerber both have spent millions in marketing so people know it / trust it, the market is big but not huge for true preppers that are betting their life on their tools. Stores have to make a profit to stay in business so they gotta sell stuff even if it's cheaply made stuff for a proffit.

Also, Ace Hardware is a treasure trove. Make friends with them they can get some very quality stuff that they probably won't stock, trust me.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I have heard of Lemans . I may have a catalog of thereís . Itís old one . I like Gerber US knives . Itís there China Bear Gryllís line that Iím not a fan of. I just bought a Gerber Prodigy from Walmart I liked really well . My son ended up with it.
    I may end with another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 46camper View Post
    I have heard of Lemans . I may have a catalog of thereís . Itís old one . I like Gerber US knives . Itís there China Bear Gryllís line that Iím not a fan of. I just bought a Gerber Prodigy from Walmart I liked really well . My son ended up with it.
    I may end with another one

Check out the following website. They carry about as many brands and models of knives you can think of.

https://www.smkw.com/
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Check smokey month knife works. Always awesome stuff there.