Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now Libs want to 'DEFUND WALTER REED HOSPITAL' ...

Default Now Libs want to 'DEFUND WALTER REED HOSPITAL' ...

Lmao! These people are nucking futs!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jennif...nd-walter-reed
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

This is just another leftist liberal bimbo...with emotions overriding her thinking....

Walter Reed is a military hospital which has served the military as well as past Presidents...

Also and not being put Into the news...the military is having it's own problems with C19 and it is mostly being kept out of the news.

There are a lot of very active single people in the military who are not homebodies and are spreading C19 throughout the military and it is not being reported. Not making the news.

The tendency of the military is to meet in formations ....and also to dismiss in formations..that is not going to work in a C19 type setting. Also the military often work in close proximity...to each other.

This reporter need to try some common sense.....not emotions. I get so disgusted with much of the news pandering to emotions instead of news.

This is what tells me that this reporter is an air head....a drama queen.

These people think most of us haven't a clue...that all of us live emotional television and or movie lives...not....

I used to work on these surface ships and submarines ...in this shipyard ...for years and years ..but am in the shop now days and glad of it.
    Not much contact with Navy people anymore.

Have rechecked my food stores at work in special lockers....

Glad I have them now as the election nears and we hear stories from drama queens like this reporter who think they are sitting on the only one in town....Not!!!

Ishmaelites run wild.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Strokes...heart attacks....mental breakdowns....suicides.
    Those are the things coming to these people AFTER Pres. Trump is declared the winner for his second term.
    For once, all those libs threatening to leave the country if Trump wins, I hope they keep their promise and don't let the door hit them in the a$$ on the way out.
    I'm just fresh out of any compassion for these people.
    I listened on the radio this afternoon when Dr. Conley answered reporters questions....you would have thought they were releasing Chupa Cabre this evening.

Uh....just for those who might have questions.....Chupa Cabre is a Texas thing.....kinda like Bigfoot....with fangs.

Heard today Pres. Trump had 17 pizzas delivered every 45 minutes to his supporters outside Walter Reed .

Thing is, all it takes is one idiot to start this and all the sheeple will follo suite and start riots and protests to defund, just lik they are doing with police. That will bring even more unrest. The more unrest, the closer we get to civil war..
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    This is just another leftist liberal bimbo...with emotions overriding her thinking....

Walter Reed is a military hospital which has served the military as well as past Presidents...

Also and not being put Into the news...the military is having it's own problems with C19 and it is mostly being kept out of the news.

There are a lot of very active single people in the military who are not homebodies and are spreading C19 throughout the military and it is not being reported. Not making the news.

The tendency of the military is to meet in formations ....and also to dismiss in formations..that is not going to work in a C19 type setting. Also the military often work in close proximity...to each other.

This reporter need to try some common sense.....not emotions. I get so disgusted with much of the news pandering to emotions instead of news.

This is what tells me that this reporter is an air head....a drama queen.

These people think most of us haven't a clue...that all of us live emotional television and or movie lives...not....

I used to work on these surface ships and submarines ...in this shipyard ...for years and years ..but am in the shop now days and glad of it.
    Not much contact with Navy people anymore.

Have rechecked my food stores at work in special lockers....

Glad I have them now as the election nears and we hear stories from drama queens like this reporter who think they are sitting on the only one in town....Not!!!

Ishmaelites run wild.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    When I read "a reporter from the Washington Post", that told me all I needed to now. Didn't need to go any further to know what kind of dumbassness this was going to be. Not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Uh....just for those who might have questions.....Chupa Cabre is a Texas thing.....kinda like Bigfoot....with fangs.
    I know what chupa cabre is. Saw one once chasing a liberal. Caught it too, but spat it out, and immediately started licking its asshole to get the taste out of it mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I know what chupa cabre is. Saw one once chasing a liberal. Caught it too, but spat it out, and immediately started licking its asshole to get the taste out of it mouth.
    🤣🤣🤣
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    !!!!!!