Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Got a medical diagnosis today that I knew was coming

Prayers sent Cav.

Damn, sorry I didn't see this, Cav. I've been so busy with the new house, I haven't been on here much. I hope your new Dr gets this under control for you. Sometimes you just have to put it in Gods hands. Il pray for you hun. It's tough dealing with new illnesses but you learn to adjust. May God ALWAYS have you in his loving arms!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Thank yíall. I DEFINITELY appreciate it!! Last night was rough. Stress and physical activity make the symptoms worse and yesterday a really long day for me so it got bad. Had to take a strong pain pill to get to sleep, and I can still feel the effects from it this morning so had to call in to work. But, on the bright side, Iíll only loose 3 hours at work, can still work this afternoon, and I can help my wife get ready for work and my daughter get ready for school. Thereís always a bright side to things!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

And that's the best medicine. A Positive attitude rather than ' oh woe is me '.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Just lettin' you know you ain't forgotten, sir. Hope things are holdin' up okay.

Things are doing good! Thank you for keeping me in yíallís thoughts and prayers.

This past week was spring break for me. Got a lot of work done around the house. Was working at my own pace and stopped whenever I wanted to so it was very stress free.

Got a text message on Friday from my doctor asking if I want to participate in a research study using a new bio marker as a means of testing for Parkinsonís. Iíll be calling their office up tomorrow to see if I can take part in this study. Most times when you participate in these they donít charge you and sometimes you get paid money to do it.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Things are doing good! Thank you for keeping me in yíallís thoughts and prayers.

This past week was spring break for me. Got a lot of work done around the house. Was working at my own pace and stopped whenever I wanted to so it was very stress free.

Got a text message on Friday from my doctor asking if I want to participate in a research study using a new bio marker as a means of testing for Parkinsonís. Iíll be calling their office up tomorrow to see if I can take part in this study. Most times when you participate in these they donít charge you and sometimes you get paid money to do it.
    Sounding good, Cav. Prayers still "upward bound"...every day.

To me, it sounds as though you can maybe get access to new treatments that aren't necessarily approved but might help. Lots of insurance companies and dot-gov programs won't authorize new meds and protocols and this might set you up for some of those.
    Good luck.