Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Got a medical diagnosis today that I knew was coming

Helped my buddy alot. I guess certin strains make you sleep well. And you wake up fresh and not groggy

Please be carefull with using all things that are not perscribed. I have had to chat with people more than once. If you are using any kind of meds and then get into a vehicle you are driving impared. The weed stops and DUI sky rocketed in Colorado after they leaglized.

I have had to also tell folks not to get a card if you ever want to buy a gun from a FFL. IF you want to keep your Security Clearances. I get drug tested all the time. I had a job where I was the the random drug tester all the time for the group. I mean my name came up because they new I never used drugs and some of the others had to be "honest" and tell folks I need to study for that test. Had to have a gaming card and any drugs at all would "POP" they did hair anailisys. Meanial labor yet had to keep your card.

Iíve got a process that I do whenever I try new things and/or meds. I always take them for the first time on either Friday night or Saturday morning. This way, Iíve got the whole weekend to see how they are going to effect me. On those rare occasions that I do have to take a strong pain pill during the week, my boss is aware as Iíve been honest with her and let her know how it effects me the following morning. So on those mornings, I call in and it is not held against me.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best