Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if Slow Joe quits

Default if Slow Joe quits

interesting piece from a very well known and respected investor - Jim Rickards
    raises lots of issues related to the Hidin Biden's obvious mental decline
    which is probably extremely well known by the rat head dogs and is rapidly getting very hard for his handlers to conceal from the American public

can you imagine the bar fight that would be
    Killery would certainly want in, Sanders also, Kamila would say it is her spot.

The first wildcard is the potential that Joe Biden will be removed from the ticket soon and replaced by a more acceptable candidate, possibly New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. This is not as far-fetched as it sounds.

Biden is suffering acute cognitive decline. Whether this is dementia, early-onset Alzheimerís Disease or the result of Bidenís two aneurysm-related neurosurgeries in the 1970s is hard to say without direct medical examination. Still, the cognitive impairment is obvious based on Bidenís vacant stare, confused demeanor and his inability to form sentences, complete thoughts or stay on topic.

The Biden campaign strategy so far has been to keep Biden under wraps and stuck in his basement. He does not do press conferences and his few interviews involve soft-ball questions and pre-scripted answers. Policies aside, the thought of Biden having to react in the midst of a crisis or a war will embolden Americaís enemies and should chill Americans to the bone.

The crunch will come on September 29. Thatís the date of the first presidential debate. Trump is an underrated debater with more command of the facts than critics give him credit for. He did well against Clinton in 2016 and will do the same if he faces Biden.

The real problem is not whether Biden can win a debate; itís whether he can stand on the stage and speak and act coherently. Even with rehearsal and medication, this will prove exceedingly difficult.

The Democratsí options are to replace Biden before the debate (which can be done at the DNC level without new primaries or a new convention), cancel the debates or go ahead and hope for the best.

The candidate replacement option doesnít just solve the debate problem, it also gives the Democrats a better chance of a win in November. Canceling the debates (no doubt by playing the COVID-card) is a solution but it carries its own costs and highlights the problem (cognitive decline) it was meant to solve. Letting Biden go onstage live with Trump may be the riskiest choice of all.

There are no good solutions to having a mentally impaired candidate. In a normal election against a conventional Republican incumbent, Biden wouldnít stand a chance. Of course, Trumpís not a conventional Republican incumbent, so a Biden vote is really an anti-Trump vote.

Any of the above choices set the race up for an unexpected shock, especially since Bidenís condition has been largely covered-up by a compliant media. Investors should brace for a shock on this front in the coming weeks

Gonna be interesting as everything else in 2020.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I still think they will bring in Michael obammy .

Bam I hate to say it, but that's been my thoughts all along
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

My question would be, could a new candidate actually qualify? I mean, the dems could change the candidate on their end, but I believe the deadlines to be on the ballot are over. Kanye missed several. What are the rules?

The deadline has come and gone folks. Besides, Mixhelle has been very animate that she has no interest.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The deadline has come and gone folks. Besides, Mixhelle has been very animate that she has no interest.
    and demonrats NEVER lie .

Bernie can give his electors to whoever pays the most, and so can Joe.

I don't think she has the stamina
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    My question would be, could a new candidate actually qualify? I mean, the dems could change the candidate on their end, but I believe the deadlines to be on the ballot are over. Kanye missed several. What are the rules?
    Those who make the rules can always change 'em, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Those who make the rules can always change 'em, right?
    And maybe that's a large part of why the world's in the mess its in now.