Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS place your bets

Default SCOTUS place your bets

my money is on Barbara Lagoa

checks all the boxes - Woman which should insulate her from the Kavanaugh type smears
    Latino (of Cuban descent), would help with the vote in Arizona, New Mexico, Florida
    Florida roots boosts POTUS a bit in FL also
    recently confirmed (2019) by this senate ( makes it easier / faster second time around)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lagoa

and just to tweak the rats POTUS should say "If the Dumborat idea of expanding the court is such a good idea, let's start now - gimme a few more"

already hinted at last nite by Trump >>> Judge Amy Barrett - being confirmed as SCOTUS nominee next week ...

she's been bypassed for the other male SCOTUS judge replacements to specifically replace Ginsberg .....

I like the idea of either of them👍

Trump wins re-election use the other one to replace Breyer, he should be assuming room temp soon.

I'd be happy with either one. I too think Barrett was held back to take Ginsbergs place. But she will have a tough fight, timing in particular. The other lady just having been confirmed would an easier fight in a short term
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

If RBG had left this world post election I would have said Amy Barret would have been a lock
    but Lagoa has some advantages re the election that I think tipped the scales her direction

and I agree with this
    Trump wins re-election use the other one to replace Breyer, he should be assuming room temp soon.

He may get to replace Sotomayor too, rumor is she has health issues ?

And maybe traitor Roberts .

He may get to replace Sotomayor too, rumor is she has health issues ?
    type 1 diabetic I think

And maybe traitor Roberts
    he is on the manifest of the Lolita Express, which means he was taped on the island.
    there have always been rumors the powers that be have something on him, maybe POTUS will give him a showing.
    "I am resigning to spend more time with my family"

she looks pretty solid conservative based on this

https://www.reuters.com/article//idUSKCN26B0Y6

I'm sure they are both good picks. Not sure either of them would be my choice.

I actually didn't like Kavanaugh that much initially... but when I saw him thrown to the dogs I became a big fan. Anyone the demoncrats hate that much, has to be a GREAT nominee.

Whoever gets the nod they better have thick skin and put their asbestos britches on. Last time there was a battle as big as what's coming somebody got tossed out of heaven.
    satan_fall.jpg
    Last edited by bruss01; 09-21-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Remember though, that they both raped someone.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields