Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG dead ?

Don’t y’all know she has been dead since last year. They lefties have kept it covered up until now just so they can play the McConnell card.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Why? You guys know me pretty well on here. I'm no women's libber and I hate using "Women" as a Prop because of their gender to ward off attacks. Libs don't care what gender you are when it comes to attacking. Look what they did to Sarah Palin?

I'm basing my theory on blatant facts and of-course from a woman's perspective. It's a fact that women are endowed/cursed with harmones that cause emotional situations. We were designed to bear fruit, not rule the fruits. Gods plan was clear.

I bear no shame in my part as a woman. We are strong in places man can't live through, and via versa.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    WOW ! Never expected to hear that , especially from you !

Please allow me to play devil's advocate here. You are completely 100% correct about the hormonal and emotional thing, been married 26 years and I understand that COMPLETELY .

However, I have seen cases where that hormonal and emotional evil can potentially be put to good use, in certain instances .

The key is timing . Recognize the onset of these hormonal imbalances, use this to your advantage. This is a good time to get out the honey-do list and cross that $hit off right now. Maybe even give her a foot-rub , yeah , I know what you guys are thinking , but her feet ain't far from where you want to be anyway. Think about it.
    Lost my train of thought, what was the topic of this post.....................

oh , supreme court,

I think the supreme court should be ALL women , then if all works out well we men can sit back , have a cold one, and blow smoke up your butts and say " good job " , or , if you screw it all up royally, we sit back , have a cold one , and say " See, you just need a good foot rub " .
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    If 3 more Repukes defect, it won't happen until after the election.

ETA: Romney and Collins just defected.
    Even with those 3 not on board doesn't mean it's over....
    a) They didn't say they would vote no, just not vote, big difference
    b) Even if it ended up in a 50/50 tie, guess who gets to break the deadlock......?

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Why? You guys know me pretty well on here. I'm no women's libber and I hate using "Women" as a Prop because of their gender to ward off attacks. Libs don't care what gender you are when it comes to attacking. Look what they did to Sarah Palin?

I'm basing my theory on blatant facts and of-course from a woman's perspective. It's a fact that women are endowed/cursed with harmones that cause emotional situations. We were designed to bear fruit, not rule the fruits. Gods plan was clear.

I bear no shame in my part as a woman. We are strong in places man can't live through, and via versa.

Just messin' with you Cammie, my feeble attempt at humor.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    I guess this is Trumps latest “shopping” list.

Bridget Bade (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit)
    Daniel Cameron (Kentucky attorney general)
    Paul Clement (former solicitor general of the United States)
    Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.)
    Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.)
    Stuart Kyle Duncan (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit)
    Steven Engel (Office of Legal Counsel, DOJ)
    Noel Francisco (former solicitor general of the United States)
    Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.)
    James Ho (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit)
    Greg Katsas (U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit)
    Barbara Lagoa (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit)
    Christopher Landau (U.S. ambassador to Mexico)
    Carlos Muñiz (Supreme Court of Florida)
    Martha Pacold (U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois)
    Peter Phipps (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit)
    Sarah Pitlyk (U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri)
    Allison Jones Rushing (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit)
    Kate Todd (deputy White House counsel)
    Lawrence VanDyke (U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit)
    For the record, every single one of them raped somebody.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

My gut tells me that with the current plan and effort of the dems to torpedo the election results of this upcoming election and now a S.C. vacancy thrown into the mix that Trump just might bypass everything and fill the vacancy............at this point with the riots/protests how much worse could it be.
    Every single politician and person who is paying attention KNOWS whats coming in November.

As sitting President, Pres. Trump has EVERY right to fill this vacancy, no matter what the communist left says.

He certainly does!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

you think the DNCers are pizzed now - Trump gets the Ginsberg seat for sure >>> wait until next year - one or possibly two of the conservative guys are going to retire - by 2024 it'll be a Trump SCOTUS for the next 40 years .....