Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: RBG dead ?

Murder is murder. Are we gonna legalize adult murder just because some evil people will always murder ? Sure , if abortion is made illegal again, they will kill babies with coathangers, but a LOT of innocent babies will be saved.

To be raised by commies and be future commies .. we talk about our patriotic duties in a civil war. Yet it would be roughly the same idea to let liberals kill their own. Who are we to stop them. Like I said. It's a f-ed up philosophy. But if the parents are ****heads and the kid gets brainwashed in the school system did we do God justice? Maybe God called upon people to kill their first born sons because he knew they would be a ****heads like their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    To be raised by commies and be future commies .. we talk about our patriotic duties in a civil war. Yet it would be roughly the same idea to let liberals kill their own. Who are we to stop them. Like I said. It's a f-ed up philosophy. But if the parents are ****heads and the kid gets brainwashed in the school system did we do God justice? Maybe God called upon people to kill their first born sons because he knew they would be a ****heads like their parents.
    I'm not God driftz. Lots of kids of a$$holes turn out to be a$$holes , but God never called on people to kill their first born. Better re-read that. God gives us all free will, even kids of a$$holes. Lots of kids born under extremely dire , under -privileged circumstances have risen to be extremely productive , moral people. I will not condone abortion of ANY unborn child, even those of evil demonrats. Every child is precious .

Genesis 22 God asked Abraham to sacrafice his son Issac... Thought he was first born.. may misremember that part. But point is there. Regardless. you have your view. I have mine and I'm cool with that

But at what point does a child become not so precious?? At what point does that child become a curse on society?
    Anyway I'm not saying playGod either. I would have no decision in the hand dealt. It's not that I condone abortion. I just figure if someone is gonna off their baby I don't have a say in it.
    Last edited by driftz240; 09-22-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Genesis 22 God asked Abraham to sacrafice his son Issac... Thought he was first born.. may misremember that part. But point is there. Regardless. you have your view. I have mine and I'm cool with that
    Driftz, perhaps you don't understand what that was all about. It was a trial of Abraham's faith and unquestionable willingness to obey God's instructions, NOT that God wanted Isaac killed. God never intended that Abraham sacrifice Isaac. It was also a foreshadowing of Christ's crucified, sacrifice for our sins. And, if memory serves me correctly, Ishmael, born to Abraham of Hagar, Sarah's handmaid, was born before Isaac. So, actually, Isaac was not Abraham's first born.

But at what point does a child become not so precious?? At what point does that child become a curse on society?
    Anyway I'm not saying playGod either. I would have no decision in the hand dealt. It's not that I condone abortion. I just figure if someone is gonna off their baby I don't have a say in it.

agree with here. You nor I have any say in it. Its between the mother/father and God. THEY will have to answer for it, not you or I. But I believe we do have a moral obligation to speak out against it. Remember what we say about the "silent Republicans"? If they don't speak out against what's wrong, but remain silently by and do nothing, then they must condone it. I may not can stop abortion, but I refuse to be one of those "silent Republicans".

I beg to differ. Abraham had no idea God was messing with him at the time. And sacrafices to God were common place in that day and age. Sure God stopped him. But he just as easily could have not. God kills indescriminantly. Humans generally don't. My brain works funny. Sorry

If my kid was having a baby I'd speak out against aborting it.... But let's say a.o.c was Prego... I'd probably be like...naw you go right ahead honey.

I beg to differ. Abraham had no idea God was messing with him at the time. And sacrafices to God were common place in that day and age. Sure God stopped him. But he just as easily could have not. God kills indescriminantly. Humans generally don't. My brain works funny. Sorry
    If Abraham HAD known, how could it have been an honest test of faith?